Yamaha YC61 61-Key Portable Organ and Stage Keyboard
Yamaha YC61 Overview
Get authentic, expressive, and versatile organ tones at any gig with the Yamaha YC61 portable organ and stage keyboard. Its 61 semi-weighted waterfall keys, nine drawbars with customizable LED lighting, and extensive physical controls put you in total control of your sound without having to sort through menus.
Yamaha's VCM (Virtual Circuitry Modeling) empowers you with detailed recreations of analog circuits for the YC61's instruments and effects. You'll be able to call up classic sounds and create new ones in no time; choose from 145 organ, piano, and keyboard voices, treat them with a host of effects from reverb to ring modulation, and apply rotary speaker and amp simulation.
Comprehensive connectivity ensures that the YC61 can properly integrate with controllers and other audio/MIDI gear. The rear panel provides 5-pin MIDI I/O, jacks for footswitches and expression pedals, 1/4" stereo audio inputs and outputs, and a stereo headphone output. Additionally, there are two USB ports for hookup of a flash drive and a Mac/Windows computer or iOS mobile device.
Portable Organ and Stage Keyboard
Models Analog Circuitry
VCM Rotary Speaker
Yamaha Premium Acoustic Pianos
- CFX: With over 17 years of development, the CFX is Yamaha;s flagship 9’ concert grand piano. The CFX offers sparkling highs, powerful bass with incredible dynamic range, and the strength to project over a full symphony orchestra.
- S700: The S700 is a handcrafted acoustic grand piano built by Yamaha master artisans. It has the power to cut through dense arrangements while remaining delicate and expressive in solo and sparse settings. The S700 was one of the most popular grand piano voices from the S90ES stage synthesizer and MOTIF ES music production synthesizer.
- C7: The Yamaha C7 is one of the most recorded pianos in the world and known for being able to cut through a mix with power and clarity.
- U1: The YC61's U1 voice features a vintage, well-used character, making it ideal for any music needing the vibe and sound of an authentic upright piano.
- Yamaha CP80: Yamaha introduced the CP80 and CP70 electric grand pianos in 1978 to give musicians great grand piano sound that could cut through a live band. The CP80 sound on the YC61 is powerful and fat with wide, dynamic range.
- 78 Rd: The 78 Rd tine electric piano has wide dynamic range and high quality. It's well suited for effects and all genres of music.
- 75 Rd Funky: This has a dirtier, funkier tine electric piano sound, which is great for music requiring vibe and character.
- 73 Rd: The 73 Rd has a vintage, fat, and warm tine electric piano sound perfect for ballads and accompanying singers.
- Wr: The Wr reed electric piano voice offers vintage and modern versions with wide dynamic range.