Yamaha-Key Digital Piano (Black)
- 73 GHS Weighted Action Keys
- Sampled from CFIIIS 9' Concert Grand
- Built-In Speakers with Sound Boost & EQ
- Damper Resonance
- String Resonance
- USB to Host Connectivity with MIDI
- Split Mode and Duo Mode Functions
- Includes Footswitch and Power Supply
Yamaha P121B Overview
The blackåÊP-121 73-Key Digital PianoåÊfromåÊYamahaåÊis a compact and portable digital piano with built-in speakers that you can take along with you wherever you make music. Featuring 73 weighted GHS-action (Graded Hammer Standard) keys, combined with the sound of the Yamaha CFIIIS concert grand piano, the P-Series 73-key digital piano can be used in small ensembles, jazz trios, in dorm rooms, or for the practice room at home.
With less keys than most digital pianos, the P-121 is easier to transport to gigs, but doesn't fall short in touch, tone, and features. Connect to the Smart Pianist app for iOS and turn your smart device into an intuitive and rich graphic user interface for the piano, making selecting voices and configuring settings even easier. In addition, a footswitch and power supply are included.
- GHS (Graded Hammer Standard) weighted action is heavier in the lower register and lighter in the higher register of the keyboard, just like on an acoustic piano. The matte black key tops are designed to absorb moisture and remain tactile after extended use without becoming slippery.
- The Pure CF Sound Engine reproduces the tone of a Yamaha 9' CFIIIS concert grand piano, allowing for more dynamic and expressive playing.
- String Resonance recreates the sympathetic sounds of other strings resonating, just like the behavior of acoustic pianos.
- Damper Resonance DSP recreates the sound of the inside of a grand piano when the dampers are off the strings.
- Key-off samples deliver the delicate change in sound the instant the damper falls back to the string.
- Sound Boost adds some EQ and volume to help the instrument project and cut through the mix using its internal speakers, allowing you to be heard in small ensemble situations such as an acoustic jazz trio.
- USB to Host connectivity with MIDI and audio transfer means you only need one cable to connect to your music-making software.
- Stereophonic Optimizer adjusts the spatial distribution of sound in the listener's headphones, creating the sensation that sound is coming directly from the piano, rather than from the headphones.
- Split mode lets you play a different voice with each hand.
- Duo mode splits the keyboard into two halves, each with their own "middle C" for practicing with a partner.