Shure SM58-CN BTS Stage Performance Kit
The Shure SM58-CN BTS Stage Performance Kit combines the rugged SM58 vocal microphone and accessories with a robust mic stand.
Shure SM58-CN Vocal Microphone with Cable
The Shure SM58-CN Vocal Microphone features a unidirectional (cardioid) dynamic vocal design, well suited for professional vocal use in live performances, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. A built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise, while the cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise. The microphone offers durable construction, a high-quality, internal shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille for withstanding rough handling. The SM58-CN is designed to perform consistently both outdoors and indoors, and when used for singing or speech applications. The microphone includes a microphone clip , a 25' XLR to XLR microphone cable, and a zippered pouch.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll-off
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shockmount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant microphone clip that rotates 180 degrees
- High quality, rugged, and reliable
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 Hz to 15 kHz
Ultimate Support Pro Series Pro-R-T Mic Stand with 1/4-Turn Clutch and Plastic Tripod Base/Standard Height
The Pro Series Pro-R-T Mic Stand with 1/4-Turn Clutch and Plastic Tripod Base/Standard Height fromUltimate Support features a mechanism that allows the tripod legs to fold upward for quick and easy storage and also locks them in place while in use. The tripod base is built with reinforced plastic and can be used for live stage, theater, and other sound applications.
This mic stand provides sturdy support and permits quick setup and breakdown. Ultimate Support's Pro Series R shafts are interchangeable with other Pro Series R bases and offer a modular solution for rehearsals and live shows. Additionally, all Pro Series R stands have been slightly reduced in weight. It adjusts from 37.5 to 65" and has a 5/8" threading design.