Shure BLX288/SM58 Dual-Channel Wireless Handheld Microphone System with SM58 Capsules (J10: 584 to 608 MHz)
The Shure BLX288/SM58 is a cost-effective wireless handheld microphone system for two presenters, teachers, or lecturers which offers quality sound, simple setup, and dependable performance right out of the box. It includes the compact and lightweight BLX88 dual-channel tabletop receiver with internal antennas, ideal for portable use.
The BLX288/SM58 also includes two handheld transmitters each equipped with the legendary SM58 cardioid dynamic capsule, an industry standard for vocalists and announcers. The receiver features one-touch QuickScan frequency selection to quickly search 123 available frequencies and locate a clean RF channel in case of interference. The system provides up to 14 hours of continuous use with four AA batteries, at a range up to 300'. Up to 12 mic channels can operate simultaneously in each frequency band.
This streamlined system is well suited for live performances and events in small venues, wedding halls, and houses of worship as well as conference, educational, and corporate facilities.
- SM58 Mic Capsules Optimized for Vocals and Speech
- The SM58 dynamic capsules feature a cardioid polar pattern that minimizes background noise and feedback. The brightened midrange and bass roll-off deliver that sought-after warm and clear vocal reproduction. The built-in spherical wind and pop filter reduces plosives for clean and intelligible speech.
- Lightweight Handheld Transmitters
- The durable BLX2 handheld transmitters offer a lightweight, ergonomic design and are comfortable to hold. Group- and channel-selection buttons allow for quick and simple frequency matching with the receiver. Other features include an easily accessible on/off button, adjustable gain control, and a black identification cap. The WA621 Color ID Caps kit containing assorted colored caps is available as an optional accessory.
- Easy-to-Use Dual-Channel Tabletop Receiver for Quality Audio
- The BLX88 receiver employs a microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity feature to improve the quality and reliability of your wireless audio. Two LED displays show group and channel settings, while four LED lights indicate when the system is ready for use and the strength of the incoming audio signal. The unit offers two 1/4" and two XLR outputs for connectivity to PA systems and mixing boards.
- A Versatile System to Meet Your Needs
- Shure offers a BLX1 bodypack transmitter compatible with a variety of lavalier, instrument, and headset microphone options to adapt your BLX system as your needs evolve.
- The discrete MX153 sub-miniature earset mic and the CVL lavalier mic both provide exceptional clarity in spoken word applications.
- The PGA31 is a comfortable, durable headset microphone for active performances.
- Instrumentalists can attach the WB98H/C flexible gooseneck instrument microphone for brass, woodwind, and percussion applications.
- The WA302 guitar cable lets you connect the bodypack transmitter to a guitar or bass.