Roland DJ-707M 4-Channel DJ Controller for Serato DJ
The Roland DJ-707M is a professional 4-channel, 4-deck Serato controller that's designed to be a balance of functionality and portability with a massive amount of control and I/O in a compact package, making it well suited for professional DJs performing at large- and small-scale parties, clubs, and events.
Like the flagship DJ-808 and the compact DJ-505, the streamlined Roland DJ-707M offers power and flexibility to anyone wishing to DJ, remix, and produce. The built-in 24-bit / 48 kHz audio interface and high-end Roland conversion for Master, Booth, and Zone outputs, plus a separate output EQ and multiband compressor on each, ensure faithful reproduction of audio sources and clear, powerful sound. What's more, there are 10 onboard scenes, you can create go-to event settings for audio routing, loudspeaker management, and system setups, all with instant recall. The DJ-707M offers seven inputs allowing for a multitude of options including dual XLR channels to add vocals or external instruments to your performance setup. Dual USB inputs allow up to two instances of Serato to be run on separate computers, creating seamless transitions and back-to-back performances between DJs or backup rigs.
Driven by the iconic sounds of the TR-series drum machines, deck 3 of the DJ-707M contains 808 and 909 drum sounds and launchable preset rhythms, great for reimagining classic tracks, crafting exciting transitions, or creating accompaniment for instrumentalists. These rhythms, along with sound effects and vocal effects, can help you create uniquely memorable DJ performances that go beyond simply mixing music. Additionally, deck 4 can be set to OSC, which lets you drop sweepers, synth stabs and other onboard DJ sound effects to spice up a mix.
The large, low-latency platters are optimized for scratching, while the eight dedicated touch pads offer control over the included full version of Serato DJ Pro with several modes such as hot cue, roll, slicer, TR, pattern, and sampler. The unit also offers a standard 5-pin DIN MIDI output, allowing you to connect and synchronize other outboard gear such as Roland's AIRA instruments and effects.
The Roland DJ-707M includes a license for Serato DJ Pro. Should you wish to utilize external decks, such as turntables or CD players, simply connect them to the DJ-707M's rear-panel RCA inputs. The system can be upgraded with the optional Serato DVS. The front panel includes a pair of 1/4" inputs that can be used mono/stereo with mic/line levels. There is also a dedicated 3.5mm stereo input, which allows you to run a music source through the DJ-707M and out to the Zone output for creating a separate mix for another room, etc. The Roland DJ-505 also ships with an AC adapter, a power cord, and a USB cable.
Key Features of the Roland DJ-707M 4-Channel DJ Controller
- Versatile four-channel controller with seven dedicated inputs and three assignable output sections
- Stereo Master Out with balanced XLR and RCA connectors, plus stereo Booth Out and Zone Out
- High-quality dual XLR mic inputs with three-band EQ and selectable effects such as reverb, echo, auto-pitch, and anti-feedback
- Comprehensive control panel and LCD screen for clarity and ease of use
- Dual USB input for multiple Serato sessions on separate computers
- Built-in TR drum patterns for on-the-fly remixing or instrumental accompaniment
- One-shot sound effects for energetic performances
- Standalone mixer can be used with multiplayers or turntables connected to the line and phono inputs; Serato DVS upgrade-ready
- MIDI output to sync external devices with Serato DJ Pro