Reloop TURN5 Direct Drive Hi-Fi Turntable
- Quartz-Controlled HiFi turntable with high torque; brushless Direct Drive DC motor; pre-installed Ortofon 2M Red cartridge
- Die-cast aluminum turntable platter for a perfectly balanced rotation; rubber covering rear platter surface and special 5mm rubber mat for optimized resonance control and Damping
- Static-balanced S shaped tonearm with VTA adjustment; adjustable anti-skating dial for improved cartridge tracking
- Integrated motor control selector for conveniently Selecting three different speeds (33, 45 and 78 rpm)
- Includes: turntable platter, dust cover, 2X dustcover hinges, balance counter weight, phono RCA Cable with earth lead, AC power supply cord, rubber mat, manual, Ortofon 2M Red cartridge and headshell
With TURN5, Reloop HiFi presents a quartz-controlled, direct-drive turntable that meets the highest sound requirements. Using our expertise we have developed a new HiFi turntable, which with its technical sophistication is the best in its class.
The brushless, direct-drive DC motor ensures a powerful drive at a very consistent rotation. The TURN5 has been produced using die-cast precision manufacturing techniques. A dampening rubber base on the turntable system eliminates any unwanted resonance and the accompanying 5mm rubber coating also protects against vibrations so that nothing stands in the way of the exceptional sound reproduction.
The three motor speeds can be selected with convenient controls on the top to 33-1/3, 45 or 78 rpm. This means the TURN5 can also play back old shellac records with a corresponding mono-system (not included). The universal locking mechanism (SME) on the tonearm allows for a quick and easy headshell exchange. Also, with the supplied counterweight, a whole range of cartridges can be used. On the rear panel of the TURN5 is a gold-plated phono output pair (RCA) with a separate earth connection to prevent any potential interference. The terminal for all cable connections has been recessed for protection. For a simple exchange, the power cable and the RCA cable can be removed.
The TURN5 uses a statically balanced S-shape tone arm. This is supplied, along with the hydraulic lift and an anti-skating setting, with a convenient tone arm height adjustment with locking VTA. This guarantees optimum performance of the cartridge and an accurate reproduction of the recording medium. The supplied Ortofon 2M Red cartridge is already pre-mounted on a headshell and stands out thanks to its elliptical cut with phenomenal sound quality.