Reloop SPiN Portable Turntable + Jesse Dean Contactless Fader Preinstalled
Bundle Contains 1 x Reloop Spin Portable Turntable and 1 x Jesse Dean Spin Contactless Fader.
Reloop Spin Overview
The Reloop SPiN is a portable turntable system that's designed for the mobile scratch enthusiast and vinyl collector. The unit features Bluetooth Audio Streaming technology and is equipped with a built-in speaker, allowing you to use the unit as a mobile speaker for your smartphone.
The turntable can play 33-1/3, 45, and 78 rpm records and features a remarkably stable tone arm and high-quality 45mm crossfader. The crossfader can be changed between two orientations and there is an additional cable for using 3rd party crossfaders. The SPiN includes a 7" scratch record to practice your craft, while the built-in USB provides direct recording to a flash drive or for digitizing to a computer.
The front panel offers ±20 pitch control, low frequency cut/boost, and volume controls for aux input and master output. There are also dedicated buttons for play/stop, Bluetooth pairing, and USB record. The side panel offers a variety of connections including main stereo RCA outputs, two headphone outputs (3.5mm and 1/4"), and a stereo 3.5mm aux input.
The SPiN can be powered by an optional USB adapter (5 V, 2 A) through a dedicated PSA USB port or via two optional Li-ion 18650 batteries. A USB power-pack can also be used for convenience. The Reloop SPiN includes a 7" scratch vinyl record, preinstalled cartridge, slipmat, dustcover, 7" puck adapter, USB cable, and works with the free Super Spin Duck Looper app, which allows you to stream beats via Bluetooth and enjoy hours of cutting and scratching.
- Portable turntable for vinyl lovers and scratch artists
- Mobile fun with your turntable, anywhere you go
- Outstanding for mobile scratching and cutting
- High-Grade 7'' Scratch Record: Professionally recorded samples for scratching and beats for juggling
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming: Wireless streaming of music or beats to the device
- Smart USB Recording: Direct recording of scratches and cuts to USB in MP3 format
- Can also be used for digitizing vinyl
- Integrated speaker on the turntable's left
- 3 selectable speeds (33-1/3, 45, and 78 rpm)
- Stable tone arm with transport lock
- Cartridge with remarkable tracking features
- Precise 45mm crossfader with two-rail glide technology
- Crossfader can be installed on preferred side (both-way)
- Two headphones connections for listening and monitoring
- Aux input facilitates connection of several turntables (daisy chain)
- Easy battery charging via USB PSU or USB power bank (sold separately)
- Installed start/stop button
- Precise speed adjustment via pitch control with +/-20 %
- Tone control to adjust low frequencies by +/-10 dB
- Volume control for Aux input and master/headphones output
- Power LED indicates the turntable's operational status
- 45 rpm adaptor with holder
- Anti-skip rubber feet for secure stand
- Sturdy and portable shape factor
- Additional protection thanks to dust cover; can be transported via carrying handle when closed
- Locking of dust cover for safe transport
- Can be operated with regular USB PSU (5 V, 2 A), USB power bank or batteries (sold separately)
- Batteries can be inserted into battery compartment on the device's bottom (2 x Li-ion 18650 sold separately)
- Includes 7" scratch vinyl, preinstalled cartridge, slipmat, dust cover, puck adapter, USB cable, instruction manual and Super Spin Duck Looper app