Reloop RP-4000 MK2 Quartz-Driven DJ Turntable with High-Torque Direct Drive
Reloop RP-4000-MK2 Overview
Designed for newcomers and advanced DJs alike, the Reloop RP-4000 MK2 is an update of the popular RP-4000 turntable with improved look-and-feel, construction, and a few new functions. This direct-drive turntable features a precision-engineered aluminum die-cast platter accelerated by a brushless DC motor with over 1.8 kg/cm of torque. The precise, quartz-controlled motor with three selectable speeds—33-1/3, 45, and 78 rpm, allows you to adjust the pitch range between +/-8% and +/-16%, great for playing back any record with the finest variations in tempo control.
The RP-4000 MK2 is equipped with a statically balanced, s-shaped tone arm, which features a hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism for increased accuracy and performance. The tone arm also offers a universal pick-up system connection (SME) for connecting a wide variety of headshells.
New features include a redesigned deep-black metallic top panel with tactile buttons. A tempo-reset button allows you to quickly jump back to the original tempo of a record, and a reverse switch reverses the playback of your record. There is also a button for extending the aluminum target light, so you can see exactly where your needle is positioned in low-light situations.
Built to withstand the rigors of live performances, the reinforced housing construction with optimized shock-absorbing feet and damping features helps improve overall isolation from unwanted vibrations in noisy environments.
To get you spinning right away, the turntable ships with a high-quality OM Black cartridge with spherical stylus, handmade by Ortofon in Denmark and pre-fitted to a Reloop headshell.
What's New with the MK2
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel and tactile response
- Precision pitch with selectable ranges of +/-8% and +/-16%
- Tempo-reset feature (Quartz Lock)
- Reverse function—switch for forward/reverse playback
- Extendable needle illumination
- Finish in deep black metallic
- Quartz-driven DJ turntable with high-torque direct drive
- Precision-engineered, die-cast platter with stable rotation
- Brushless DC motor with more than 1.8 kg/cm of torque
- Precise motor control with 3 speeds—33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM (selectable)
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- Metallic buttons for start/stop, platter speed, pitch control, reverse function, and tempo reset
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimized damping features
- Accepts dust cover (available separately)
- Includes OM Black cartridge with a spherical stylus (handmade by Ortofon in Denmark)
- Includes Reloop headshell