Reloop RP-2000 USB MK2 Turntable
The RP-2000 USB MK2 is a versatile turntable for prospective DJs. In addition to the built-in phono pre-amp the turntable offers a USB audio output for digitizing your vinyl. The MK2 version features several improvements, including a newly developed top panel construction and improved metallic buttons with enhanced feel.
Compared to belt-driven turntables, the RP-2000 USB MK2 transfers its motor force directly to the drive hub – this way a higher torque generates power faster on the precision-engineered platter with minimal wow and flutter. The adjustable pitch control with a range of +/- 8 % is suitable for the finest pitch adjustments.
The RP-2000 USB MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Thanks to the universal SME connection, a large number of pick-up cartridges can be connected.
Recording your records to digital format is easy via the high resolution USB connection. Set up is fast, as no driver is required when connecting to your recording software. There's no need for grounding the RP-2000 USB MK2 and the built-in phono pre-amp allows for line level output.
The new deep-black metallic top panel is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop and speed settings. The improved touch upon hit offers a clear haptic feedback. With the push of a button the aluminium target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
The RP-2000 USB MK2 comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up, handmade by Ortofon in Denmark, pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback.
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response
- Precision Pitch with selectable ranges of +/-8 %
- Superior finish in deep black metallic
- Quartz-driven DJ turntable with direct drive
- Perfect for beginners
- USB audio output for digitizing your records easily
- Precise motor control with 2 speeds selectable (33 1/3 & 45 rpm)
- Precision-engineered, die-cast aluminium platter with stable rotation
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating - mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Extendible needle illumination
- Built-in phono pre-amplifier (no grounding necessary)
- Switchable phono and line level output
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimized damping features
- Prepared for dust cover (available as optional accessory)
- Incl. platter, OM Black pick-up system (by Ortofon), headshell, slipmat, counterweight, power cord, operating instruction manual
- Type: direct drive turntable
- Drive: quartz-driven direct drive
- Motor: 8-pol., 2-phase, brushless DC motor
- Turntable speeds: 2 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45 RPM)
- Starting torque: > 1kg/cm
- Brake time: < 1 sec.
- Start-up / rpm change: < 1 sec.
- Wow and flutter: < 0.15% WRMS
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 50 dB (DIN-B)
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Material: aluminium die-cast
- Diameter: 332 mm
- Type: universal, statically balanced, s-shaped
- Effective length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking angle error: < 3°
- Applicable pick-up weight: 3.5 – 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 – 18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 - 7 g
- 1x PHONO/LINE out (gold-plated)
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (US/EU)
- Power consumption: 13 W
- Dimensions: 450 (w) x 352 (d) x 144 (h) mm
- Weight: appr. 6.76 kg