ProX XS-SX1K2U WLTBL LED Black on Black DJ Controller Flight-Road Case

by ProX Cases
$299.99

ProX XS-SX1K2U WLTBL LED Black on Black DJ Controller Flight-Road Case with 2U Rack Rail, Laptop Shelf, Wheels, and LED Kit

ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

The XS-SX1K2UWLTBL LED Flight Case provides ultimate security for your controller. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe, this case will perform at the highest level every time.

The XS-SX1K2UWLTBL LED case with Sliding Laptop Shelf is constructed with a rugged and durable signature 3/8" series plywood, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel for you to access the front input jacks and the 2U rackspace easily as.

ProX XS-SX1K2U WLTBL LED Controller Road Case Features:

  • Standard Silver on Black Design.
  • ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case.
  • Easy locking fit and tongue.
  • High-density foam interior support & casing.
  • Spring action recessed handles.
  • Recessed spring action Handles per Side.
  • Heavy and powerful steel ball corners.
  • Dual anchor rivets.
  • Signature Series Laminated 3/8" plywood.
  • Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked.
  • Industrial Grade Rubber Feet.
  • 2U Rackspace.
  • Sliding Laptop Shelf.
  • ProX X-GLOLITE20 Included.
  • ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty.
This ProX digital media controller case is manufactured with a honeycomb laminated surface design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, it gives the cases an almost alien look. Also, as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb design helps to prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers, which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.

In addition, the XS-SX1K2UWLTBL LED case comes with the ProX X-GLOLITE20 RGB Accent 20" Led Light Fixture. The ProX X-GLOLITE20 is an Exclusive Product from ProX (Design Copyright 2018) LED light for your production rigs. It is 20 inches long, has 13 bright SMD 5050 LEDs providing over 16 Million color combinations via the included wireless remote control. It also has a sound active mode as well. The X-GLOLITE20 is housed in an aluminum body for durability and safety, is USB powered, and also includes an AC Wall Adapter. ($33.99 Value)

For the safety of your equipment, do not attempt to transport with any gear stored on the sliding shelf, and be aware that the shelf can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.

ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foam used in these cases contains 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles, and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX, they strive to make the world a better place.

You recently viewed

Clear recently viewed