ProX XS-RANE7212 Battle Mode Coffin Case for Single Rane 12 & Rane 72 Mixer
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The ProX XS-RANE7212 compact coffin case is the case you have been waiting for. If you only use one turntable and mixer, and are looking to lighten your load, the XS-RANE7212 is the case for you. Made from ProX Signature series plywood, this case weighs 33 lbs. and fits the Rane 12 (in battle mode) and a Rane 72 mixer. Your gear is more than protected, and still looks sleek with your setup.
This ProX case is manufactured with the Honeycomb laminated surface design. Made with honeycomb hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, this gives the case an almost alien look. Also, as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers, which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
ProX has been manufacturing flight cases since 1984 and are dedicated to protecting your investment. All ProX cases use CNC technology during the manufacturing process to assure that all cases are consistently built with the strict specifications that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases has been known for since 1984.
ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in ProX's cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from the recycled post-industrial material. At ProX, they strive to make the world a better place.
ProX XS-RANE7212 Battle Mode Coffin Case Features:
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case.
- Easy locking fit and tongue.
- High-density foam interior support & casing.
- Spring action recessed handles.
- Recessed spring action handles per side.
- Heavy and powerful steel ball corners.
- Dual anchor rivets.
- Signature Series Laminated 3/8" plywood.
- Silver on Black Digital Honeycomb exterior design.
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked.
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet.
- Cable access hole with removable emblem cover.
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty.