ProX XS-M11LTBL Universal Flight Case with Laptop Shelf for Pioneer DJM-S11 and Rane SEVENTY / SEVENTY-TWO MKII Mixers (Black on Black)
ProX XS-M11LT Overview
The black-on-black XS-M11LTBL from Pro X is a universal ATA-300-style flight case equipped with a sliding laptop shelf and industrial-grade rubber feet that fits the Pioneer DJM-S11, the Rane Rane SEVENTY / SEVENTY-TWO MKII, and the Denon X-1800 and X-1850 mixers.
The 3/8" plywood construction is topped with a laminated surface and fitted with reinforced steel ball corners. The interior features high-density foam to cushion your gear and offers extra storage space in the back and underneath the unit to store cables and accessories. Since the case's front panel is removable, you can leave your controller in the case during live performances, and still access the front-panel jacks and switches.
A sliding shelf accommodates your laptop or a simiar-sized piece of gear. Padlock-ready recessed butterfly twist-lock latches keep the case securely closed, while the spring-action recessed handles make it easy to carry.
The rubber foam used in this case contains 70% recycled content. Of that recycled content, 80% comes from recycled plastic bottles, and the remaining 20% comes from recycled post-industrial material. Part of the Black on Black series, this case features a black digital honeycomb finish with black hardware for a sleek, professional look.
At a Glance
- Holds one Pioneer DJM-S11, Rane SEVENTY / SEVENTY-TWO MKII, or Denon X1800 / X1850 mixer
- Sliding laptop shelf
- ATA-300-style flight case
- Additional space for cables and accessories in the back and bottom of the case
- Removable front panel allows convenient access to the front-panel jacks and switches of your mixer
- Manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital laminated surface design for enhanced appearance and resistance to scratches
- Rugged and durable 3/8" plywood
- High-density foam interior support and casing
- Spring-action recessed handle on each side
- Heavy-duty steel-ball corners for protection and easy stacking
- Industrial recessed butterfly twist-lock latches with padlock-ready design
- Four industrial-grade rubber feet
- Dual-anchor rivets
- Cable-access hole with removable emblem cover