ProX T-TTBL Case for SL1200-Style Turntable (Black on Black)
ProX T-TTBL Overview
Styled in sliver on black, the ProX T-TTBL is a universal turntable case with high-density foam interior support. It's designed to fit and protect Technics SL1200 sizes, but it will also fit other popular models.
This is a CNC-milled, ATA-300-style road/flight case. It's constructed with a Honeycomb digital-laminated surface design, and has hexagon grids that help protect the turntable and prevent minor marring or scratching to the case itself. It has four industrial grade-rubber feet, steel-ball corners, and spring-action recessed handles.
Key Features at a Glance
- ATA-300-style flight/road case
- easy-locking fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Spring-action recessed handles
- Heavy steel ball corners
- Dual anchor rivets
- Honeycomb digital-laminated 3/8" plywood
- Industrial recessed butterfly twist-lock latches (padlock ready)
- 4 industrial-grade rubber feet
- High-density foam interior support and casing