ProX LED Flight Case with 1 RU Rackspace and Wheels for Pioneer DJ DDJ-SX2, DDJ-SX3 & DDJ-RX Controllers (Black on Black)
ProX XS-DDJSX WLTBL LED Overview
Protect your Denon DJ MC7000 or Pioneer DJ DDJ-SX2, DDJ-SX3, or DDJ-RX controller and 1 RU of rack gear at the gig and during transit with the black-on-black ProX LED Flight Case with 1 RU Rackspace and Wheels, an ATA-300-style flight case equipped with a sliding laptop shelf, low-profile rubber wheels, a rack rail kit, and an LED light kit.
The 3/8" plywood construction is topped with the Honeycomb Digital laminated surface design, aluminum tongue-and-groove trim, and steel ball corners. The interior features high-density foam to cushion your DJ system and offers extra storage space for cables and accessories. Since the case's front panel is removable, you can leave your controller in the case during live performances and still access its front-panel jacks and switches.
Padlock-ready recessed butterfly twist-lock latches keep the case securely closed, while the spring-action recessed handles and tough rubber wheels make it easy to carry and roll around. When in its normal stationary position, the case is prevented from sliding by the four industrial-grade rubber feet on the bottom.
- ATA-300-style flight case with wheels
- Includes rack rails for user installation below the controller; accommodates 1 RU of 19" rackmount equipment
- Designed to hold one Pioneer DJ DDJ-SX2, DDJ-SX3, or DDJ-RX controller or one Denon DJ MC7000 controller
- Sliding laptop shelf
- Included light kit features a 20" long aluminum body with 13 SMD 5050 LEDs capable of providing over 16 million color combinations, a selectable sound active mode, a wireless remote control, and an AC power adapter (also supports USB powering)
- Additional space for cables and accessories in the back and bottom of the case
- Removable front panel allows convenient access to the 1 RU rackspace and your controller's front-panel jacks and switches
- Manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital laminated surface design for enhanced appearance and resistance to scratches
- Rugged and durable 3/8" plywood
- Easy locking-fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Spring-action recessed handles
- Heavy-duty steel ball corners
- Industrial recessed butterfly twist-lock latches with padlock-ready design
- Two low-profile rubber wheels
- Dual anchor rivets
- Four industrial-grade rubber feet
- High-density foam interior support and casing