ProX Flight Case with Wheels for Pioneer XDJ-XZ System (Black on Black)
ProX XS-XDJXZ WBL Overview
Protect your Pioneer XDJ-XZ system at the gig and during transit with the black-on-black ProX Flight Case for Pioneer DJ XDJ-XZ, an ATA-300-style flight case equipped with two, low-profile rubber wheels.
The 3/8" plywood construction is topped with the rugged Honeycomb Digital laminated surface design and fitted with reinforced steel-ball corners. The interior features high-density foam to cushion your gear and offers extra storage space for cables and accessories in the back of the unit. There is also 1 RU of rack space underneath the unit. Since the front panel is removable, you can leave your controller in the case during live performances and still access the front-panel jacks and switches.
Padlock-ready recessed butterfly twist-lock latches keep the case securely closed, while spring-action recessed handles and tough rubber wheels make it easy to carry or roll around.
The rubber foam used in this case contains 70% recycled content. Of that recycled content, 80% comes from recycled plastic bottles, and the remaining 20% comes from recycled post-industrial material. Part of the Black on Black series, this case features a black digital honeycomb finish with black hardware for a sleek, professional look.
At a Glance
- Holds a Pioneer XDJ-XZ system
- ATA-300-style flight case
- Two, low-profile rubber wheels
- Removable front panel allows convenient access to the front-panel jacks and switches of your system
- Manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital laminated surface design for enhanced appearance and resistance to scratches
- Rugged and durable 3/8" plywood
- Spring-action recessed handle per side
- Heavy-duty steel-ball corners
- Easy-locking-fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Industrial recessed butterfly twist-lock latches with padlock-ready design
- Four industrial-grade rubber feet
- Bottom 1 RU 19" rackmount space below controller—included rack rails can be positioned for front or rear mounting
- Dual-anchor rivets