ProX Flight Case with Shelf and Wheels for Pioneer XDJ-XZ System (Silver on Black)
ProX XS-XDJXZ WLT Overview
Protect your Pioneer XDJ-XZ system at the gig and during transit with the silver-on-black ProX Flight Case for Pioneer DJ XDJ-XZ, an ATA-300-style flight case equipped with a sliding laptop shelf and low-profile rubber wheels.
The 3/8" plywood construction is topped with the rugged Honeycomb Digital laminated surface design and fitted with reinforced steel-ball corners. The interior features high-density foam to cushion your gear and offers extra storage space for cables and accessories in the back and underneath the unit. There is 1 RU of rack space underneath the unit (rail hardware is included). Since the case's front panel is removable, you can leave your controller in the case during live performances, and still access the front-panel jacks and switches.
Padlock-ready recessed butterfly twist-lock latches keep the case securely closed, while spring-action recessed handles and tough rubber wheels make it easy to carry or roll around.
The rubber foam used in this case contains 70% recycled content. Of that recycled content, 80% comes from recycled plastic bottles, and the remaining 20% comes from recycled post-industrial material.
At a Glance
- Holds a Pioneer XDJ-XZ system
- ATA-300-style flight case
- Sliding laptop shelf
- Two low-profile Penn-Elcom rubber wheels
- Removable front panel allows convenient access to the front-panel jacks and switches of your system
- Manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital laminated surface design for enhanced appearance and resistance to scratches
- Rugged and durable 3/8" plywood
- Spring-action recessed handle per side
- Heavy-duty steel ball corners
- Easy-locking-fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Industrial recessed butterfly twist-lock latches with padlock-ready design
- Four industrial-grade rubber feet
- Bottom 1 RU 19" rackmount space below controller
- Dual-anchor rivets
- Access hole with removable emblem cover