Pioneer DJM-S3 2-channel Scratch Mixer With Serato Dvs
TheÂ Pioneer DJ DJM-S3 2-Channel DJ MixerÂ is a professional 2-channel mixer for Serato DJ, and is well suited for DJing in clubs, concerts, music studios, and live events. Designed for use with Serato DJ, the mixer is ready to go out of the box. Simply connect the included USB cable, and launch the optional Serato DJ software. Each input channel includes stereo RCA for both line, as well as RCA phono inputs for turntables with ground. For outputs, the unit features stereo balanced XLR, and unbalanced RCA connections.
The mixer's front panel offers a variety of controls with each deck offering trim, 3-band ISO EQ, and a Sound Color filter knob offering high-pass and low-pass effects. The integrated Magvel crossfader is accurate, smooth, and durable for more than 10 million movements. Additionally, the crossfader offers advanced performance functions including selectable cross-fade curves and cross-fader reverse. Additional features include a microphone input with dedicated hi/low tone control, trim control, and level knob, as well as an auxiliary input for adding an additional stereo input via RCA. The mixer offers two headphone outputs including 1/4" and 1/8" for convenience. The Pioneer DJ DJM-S3 ships with a power cord, AC adapter, and a USB cable.
- Built-In Sound Card
- Connect your PC/Mac with a single USB cable to use Serato DJ, and mix and scratch your digital files via turntables, and the Serato DVS Control Vinyl, or compatible multi-players
- Magvel Crossfader
- Scratching becomes effortless with the highly responsive Magvel Crossfader. Sharing the same quality as the DJM-900NXS2, the fader is accurate, smooth, and durable for more than 10 million movements
- Independent Channel Filters
- Turn the filter knob on each channel to create unique textures. By twisting the parameter knob you can adjust resonance, and add tension to your performances
- High-Quality Sound
- Hear the true, high-quality sound of your tracks whether you're playing from digital or analogue sound sources thanks to the mixer's dithering technology
- Flexible Connectivity
- The XLR terminals deliver premium sound quality, and the signal GND firmly holds ground wires from analogue turntables
- Two Headphone Outputs
- The DJM-S3 lets you plug both a 1/4" stereo jack, and an 1/8" mini jack. Pick your size or attach 2 headphones when playing back-to-back