Pioneer DJ DDJ-1000SRT 4-Channel Serato DJ Controller + ProX DDJ1000 WLTBL LED Case Bundle
The Pioneer DDJ-1000SRT Serato DJ Controller provides 4 channels of DJ performance control and deep integration with Serato DJ in a familiar format borrowed from Pioneer's flagship DJM-900NX2 and CDJ-2000NX2 equipment. Full-sized jog wheels feature customizable color LCDs located in the center. The displays can be set with only the info you wish to see, including BPM, waveform, playback position, hot cue, and loop points. The jog wheels can also be Dual Deck enabled at the push of a button, allowing two tracks to be controlled, scratched, and hot-cued simultaneously.
The ergonomic design features 8 multicolor and velocity sensitive performance pads on each deck with four modes of operation including hot cue, roll, slicer, and sampler. You can load samples and tracks into Serato DJ and play with the onboard pads. The center panel of the DDJ-1000SRT is a 4-channel mixer with a built-in soundcard and features two USB Type-B connectors, allowing for dual laptop connections for seamless changeover during back-to-back performances. The mixer can connect mics, turntables, CD players, and other external audio sources. Each channel features a trim pot, 3-band EQ, Sound Color FX, and a level fader. The Pioneer DDJ-1000SRT ships with a full version of Serato DJ, an AC power adapter, and a USB cable.
ProX XS-DDJ1000 WLTBL LED Overview
Protect your Pioneer DJ DDJ-1000 or SRT Series controller and 1 RU of rack gear at the gig and during transit with the black-on-black ProX LED Flight Case with 1 RU Rackspace and Wheels, an ATA-300-style flight case equipped with a sliding laptop shelf, low-profile rubber wheels, a rack rail kit, and an LED light kit.
The 3/8" plywood construction is topped with the Honeycomb Digital laminated surface design, aluminum tongue-and-groove trim, and steel ball corners. The interior features high-density foam to cushion your DJ system and offers extra storage space for cables and accessories. Since the case's front panel is removable, you can leave your controller in the case during live performances and still access its front-panel jacks and switches.
Padlock-ready recessed butterfly twist-lock latches keep the case securely closed, while the spring-action recessed handles and tough rubber wheels make it easy to carry and roll around. When in its normal stationary position, the case is prevented from sliding by the four industrial-grade rubber feet on the bottom.
- ATA-300-style flight case with wheels
- Includes rack rails for user installation below the controller; accommodates 1 RU of 19" rackmount equipment
- Designed to hold one Pioneer DJ DDJ-1000 or SRT Series controller
- Sliding laptop shelf
- Included X-GLOLITE20 light kit features a 20" long aluminum body with 13 SMD 5050 LEDs capable of providing over 16 million color combinations, a selectable sound active mode, a wireless remote control, and an AC power adapter (also supports USB powering)
- Additional space for cables and accessories in the back and bottom of the case
- Removable front panel allows convenient access to the 1 RU rackspace and your controller's front-panel jacks and switches
- Manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital laminated surface design for enhanced appearance and resistance to scratches
- Rugged and durable 3/8" plywood
- Easy locking fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Spring-action recessed handles
- Heavy-duty steel ball corners
- Industrial recessed butterfly twist-lock latches with padlock-ready design
- Two low-profile rubber wheels
- Dual anchor rivets
- Four industrial-grade rubber feet
- High-density foam interior support and casing