Pioneer DJ CDJ-900nxs Professional Multi-player
Building upon the success of the original CDJ-900, the Pioneer CDJ-900 Nexus - Professional Multi Player is a CD, USB, and Wi-Fi enabled audio deck capable of playing WAV, AIFF, MP3, and AAC files. The unit features a 24-bit/96 kHz professional-Multi-player quality DAC processor, the Pro DJ Link system, wireless functionality, and a full-color LCD display.
The media player has a front-loading CD drive, which can read manufactured audio CDs as well as CD-R/RWs. External storage devices, such as flash drives, connect to the USB Type-A port on the top panel. The CDJ can utilize these sources without any assistance from a computer.
The Pro DJ Link system allows up to four decks to be linked together over LAN cables to share audio sources. Music from a hard drive or USB flash device can be cued up and remotely played from any deck in the array.
One touch tempo-sensing looping functions enable quick beat-matching during live DJ sets. The CDJ can also transmit MIDI signal from its back panel USB type-B connection, which allows control of third party DJ software from a laptop. The built-in HID technology often eliminates the need for a control disc.
- Enhanced Track Info: The large, full-color LCD screen shows all the info you need, including Wave Zoom, beat countdown, phase meter, key analysis indicator and more
- Be Prepared: Fully compatible with the free rekordbox music management software to help you manage your music, prepare tracks and deliver a smooth performance
- Wi-Fi Music: Wirelessly connect to rekordbox to play your music from your PC/Mac, smartphone or tablet (a wired connection to an optional wireless LAN router required)
- Advanced Connectivity: With Pro DJ Link you can connect multiple players, turntables or laptops via LAN connection and share a single source. Combine this with rekordbox to access pre-prepared loops and cues, sync the beat with the master deck, and access a host of advanced pro-DJ features
- Slip Mode: Keep tracks playing muted during live edits such as loop, scratch or reverse. Release the jog wheel and the track comes back at exactly the right place
- Beat Perfect: Quantize snaps cues and loops to the rekordbox beat grid for a reliable performance every time
- Slice It, Dice It: Slice up the beat and roll it around in a loop with the Beat Divide buttons, or combine them with Slip Mode to activate Slip Loop, so the track instantly comes back in at the right place when you release the button
- USB Playback: Play your MP3, AAC, WAV, and AIFF files stored on USB devices
- Professional Sound: Pro-quality audio circuitry comes as standard, with a built-in 24-bit/48 kHz soundcard and new IEC connection for a powerful sound even at club volumes
- rekordbox dj: You can use this product to control the optional rekordbox dj software. rekordbox dj is a rekordbox Plus Pack that unleashes performance features including Hot Cues, Sampler, Slicer, Sound Color FX, Beat FX, Beat Jump, and Pad FX
- TRAKTOR PRO 2: This unit supports USB-HID control of Native Instruments TRAKTOR PRO 2 DJ software, so you don't need a control disk
- Serato DJ: This unit supports USB-HID control of Serato Audio Research's Serato DJ software without using a control disk
- MIDI Controller: This device is fully MIDI assignable via USB. Send control information to external devices and use the unit as a MIDI controller
- Active Loop: Use rekordbox to set automatic loops at the end of your tracks so you never get caught unprepared again
- Creative Freedom: Automatically beat match up to 4 decks playing tracks analyzed in rekordbox, leaving you free to focus on adding your unique mark on the mix
- Always in Tune: Master Tempo lets you adjust a track's tempo without affecting its pitch, keeping it more faithful to the original