Ortofon Concorde Scratch MKll Single
Providing DJ's and turntablist with a whole other level of performance with unprecedented tracking ability, supreme ability to track grooves, extra high output, and sleek quality tool, the Concorde Scratch MKll is the only performance tool you'll ever need.
The Scratch was built for what its name implies. For scratching an back-cueing. This is accomplished thru a spherical stylus, as they preserve more of the groove over back-cueing and scratching.
Due to its very high output 10 mV, it is perfect for the scratch of all music with deep bass frequencies. With solid bass reproduction and extended highs, the SCRATCH is great for any style, providing energetic sound.
Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec.
- 10 mVChannel balance at 1kHz
- 1 dB channel separation at 1kHz
- 22 dB channel separation at 15 kHz
- 15 dB frequency range at -3dB
- 20-18.000 HzTracking ability at 315 Hz at a recommended tracking force
- 120 compliance, dynamic lateral
- 14 m/m NStylus type
-Spherical R 18 tracking force range
- 3 - 5 tracking force recommended
- 4 gGet your Ortofon Concorde Scratch Single today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.