Ortofon Concorde Twin Digitrack Limited Edition
ORTOFON CONCORDE TWIN DIGITRACK LIMITED EDITION
Concorde DIGITAL is designed to extend the life of timecode vinyl and minimize errors in decoding
- At the same time DIGITAL provides for use with conventional vinyl.
- This optimized 10 mV output voltage maximizes the signal-to-noise ratio of the audio being fed to the software, which results in b
- Furthermore, a decrease in the reproduction of frequencies where vinyl wear & crackle occur helps to m
How to replace a stylus
Firstly lock the turntable tone arm, unscrew the cartridge, gently remove the stylus from the cartridge and insert a new stylus. A stylus is changed usually by pulling straight out and in the opposite direction of the turntable’s arm. If the stylus doesn’t come with directions, try these: with one hand, hold the cartridge to steady it. With the other hand, using a pair of tweezers, grasp the stylus from both sides and pull. Install the new stylus: holding the stylus from the top, press it gently into the space at the tip of the cartridge where the old stylus had been. Don’t force it.
Proper care comprises of the following:
- Cleaning of record by means of carbon fibre brush before and after every use. Cleaning of record by using record cleaning machine once in a while.
- Cleaning of stylus by means of a fine antistatic brush. Please remember to remove dust from the diamond tip before and after playback of each record. Use the brush in the forward direction from the rear of the cartridge towards the stylus tip and never from stylus tip to the rear of the cartridge and never from side to side.
- Proper adjustment of antiskating, azimuth and tracking force.
Options and Replacement Stylis
Replacement styli for all the Concorde MK2 series retains the cartridges name for easily finding your direct replacement.
- The new generation of Ortofon Concorde MK2 DJ cartridges are tailored uniquely to the demands of modern turntable DJs
- Will fit all DJ turntables with a removable headshell
- Designed to optimize timecode playback by extending the usable life of timecode vinyl and minimizing errors in decoding
- 10 mV output voltage maximizing the signal being fed to the software
- This is two cartriges with pre-mounted styli in an aluminum flight case