Odyssey Innovative Designs Flight Zone Glide Style Case for Pioneer DDJ-1000 Rekordbox DJ Controller
Odyssey Innovative Designs FZGSDDJ1000W1 Overview
A carrying case for professional DJs that doubles as a versatile control surface, the Flight Zone Glide Style Case from Odyssey Innovative Designs is designed specifically for the Pioneer DDJ-1000 Rekordbox DJ controller. It features a sliding Glide Style platform that installs to the top of the case when the lid is removed, allowing you to rest a laptop, microphone, or other gear while you keep the controller on the bottom area. Also available are removable mounting rails for a 1 RU 19" rack below the controller section, allowing for optional front or rear rack mounting.
On the inside of the case, beveled foam cutouts on each corner are custom built to fit the DDJ-1000 controller, raising it slightly to allow for efficient DJing. A cable management port in the back and removable V-cut front panel give you access to all the necessary controls and headphone/microphone jacks while keeping things organized. Made with rubber feet for an anti-skid bottom and steel ball corners for increased durability, the case has an approximate weight of 46 lb. It counts with a recessed handle and two in-line wheels for simplified transport.
- Flight Zone-series case with steel hardware and beveled foam interior, designed specifically for the Pioneer DDJ-1000 Rekordbox
- Glide Style sliding platform goes on top of the case once lid is removed, allows you to rest a second piece of gear such as a laptop or tablet
- Removable rack rails below the controller space, allows for optional front or rear mounting to 1 RU 19" racks
- Access to front controls and jacks thanks to removable V-cut panel, with bottom port available for organized cabling
- Recessed handle and dual in-line wheels allow you to easily roll the case to your destination
- Case closes with recessed latches on each side
- Reinforced chrome-plated steel ball corners make for a durable build
- Bottom rubber feet keep the case from skidding on the work surface