Odyssey Innovative Designs Flight Zone Glide Style Case for Denon Prime 4 DJ Controller (Silver and Black)
Odyssey Innovative Designs FZGSPRIME4 Overview
The silver and black Odyssey Innovative Designs Flight Zone Glide Style Case is a hardshell case designed to house and protect a Denon Prime 4 DJ controller (available separately) for DJs and remixers. The beveled-foam interior securely nestles your Prime 4 DJ controller and the Glide Style platform allows convenient placement of your laptop or mobile devices above the controller.
Multiple cable management ports enable effective routing of input and output cables for a clean, tidy work surface. The removable V-Cut front panel gives unobstructed access to front-panel controls and jacks on your controller. Heavy-duty ball corners and hardware provide additional protection and complement the case design. Recessed handles ensure simple transport, while butterfly twist latches keep the case tightly closed. The nonslip rubber feet prevent the case from sliding during live performances.
- Patented top Glide Style platform with two cable port holes
- Silver and black hardware
- Removable V-Cut front-access panel
- Rear cable port for clean cabling
- Heavy-duty ball corners and hardware
- Recessed handle and latches
- Bottom rubber feet
- Plenty of cable management space underneath and behind the controller
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Glide Platform Surface: 30.75 x 12"