Odyssey Innovative Designs Black Label Producer Glide Style Case for Roland DJ-808 & Denon MC7000
- All black Anodized and powder coated Hardware
- Patented top glide style platform with 2 Cable port holes
- Glide platform tension latches
- Attachable angled glide platform support panels included
- Includes Foam Inserts to Fit and Hold the Denon MC7000 and Pioneer DDJ-RX/SX/SX2 Controllers Securely in Transport
The new Odyssey FZGSADJ808BL Black Label case includes a removable V-cut front panel allowing access to the all of the DJ controller's front knob controls and input jack ports, and as part of our exciting new 'GSA' Producer Glide Style Series design, it features a new 'angle" to our patented Glide Style platform. Now you can choose to configure the gliding platform in the standard setup with a flat top surface, or add the additional side support panels that are included with the case to position the platform higher and at an angle. Either way, it's perfect for placing your laptop, tablet, effect processor, modular synthesizer, and other gear right where you want over the controller. Enhance your overall performance by using the angled configuration for superior visualization and reach of your remix production gear's knobs, trigger pads, faders, screens, switches, buttons, keys, etc. A cable management port, essential for a clean setup, is positioned below the rear of the player. Also available in our standard Flight Zone Series with silver and chrome hardware |FZGSADJ808|.