Novation Launchpad X Grid Controller for Ableton Live
Novation Launchpad X Overview
The Novation Launchpad X is a control surface for use with Ableton Live. It provides 64 RGB pads. These are velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads that allow you to trigger clips and samples and let you see your Ableton session represented in front of you on the MIDI controller. The device also provides 16 buttons and 81 RGB LEDs.
With the Novation Launchpad X, you can launch clips and scenes, capture MIDI, and utilize performance controls such as solo, mute, record arm, volume, pan, stop, and sends. All of this lets you control your Ableton session without a mouse.
You'll find dynamic Note and Scale modes, which let you play melodies, bass lines, chords, and leads, all in time and in tune. The Launchpad X knows when you're programming drum parts, automatically showing your drum rack on its grid. If you want to customize mappings and MIDI control with Launchpad X, this is easily possible, thanks to four custom modes.
The device outputs MIDI to your computer over USB. It includes a variety of software, such as Ableton Live Lite, the AAS Session Bundle, the Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Klevgrand's R0Verb and DAW Cassette, and more.
64 RGB Pads
Ableton Live Integration
Dynamic Note and Scale Modes
4 Custom Modes
- Ableton Live Lite
- Two months Splice Sounds membership
- AAS Session Bundle
- XLN Addictive Keys
- Klevgrand R0Verb and DAW Cassette
- Softube Time and Tone bundle
- Novation Sound Collective Membership
- Firmware version 2.0 for Launchpad X introduces the exciting Custom Mode keystroke widget. Assign essential DAW shortcuts using Novation Components for a faster, more intuitive workflow. Also, an additional four Custom Mode slots have been added giving you a total of eight slots for customization freedom.