Novation Audiohub 2x4 Audio Interface and USB Hub
The Audiohub 2x4 from Novation combines a compact professional audio interface with a powered three-port USB hub for connecting controllers, computers, and iOS devices with the Apple camera connection kit. Designed specifically to help de-clutter electronic music production and performance setups, the Audiohub 2x4 will allow beat makers, DJs, and musicians to connect and power all of their USB gear, plus record and play their audio at up to 96 kHz, 24-bit resolution.
The aluminum Audiohub 2x4 is equipped with two RCA line inputs with a selectable gain switch, ideal for connecting DJ mixers, CD players, and mp3 players for sampling, playback, and more. For monitoring, the unit's four output channels can be connected to use its four RCA line outs, or if you're connecting to gear with balanced inputs, two of the channels can accessed via ¼" TRS outputs. There's also a ¼" headphone jack that's conveniently located on the front, as well as a toggle switch that lets you monitor either channels 1 and 2, or 3 and 4.
Also, on the front of the Audiohub 2x4, you'll find a switch that allows for zero-latency monitoring. This is sure to come in handy for recording overdubs using your favorite keyboard synth, or for jamming along with your track in a live performance situation. The Audiohub 2x4 is compatible with Mac, Windows, and iOS, and ships with a USB cable, power supply, Ableton Live Lite 9 and 1GB of Loopmasters samples.
- Two TRS balanced jack outputs
- Four unbalanced RCA outputs
- USB type B socket for connection to computer
- Power jack for included power supply
- Kensington security slot
- Front panel
- Two RCA Line Inputs with selectable gain switch
- Input monitor switch
- Headphone socket with output select switch
- Three USB type A sockets for connecting USB devices to the hub
- Two volume controls for outputs 1&2 and 3&4
- Signal/clip LEDs for outputs 1&2 and 3&4
- Input signal/clip LED
- Headphone volume control
- LEDs to indicate USB ports in use
- LEDs to indicate audio interface and USB hub function
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (class compliant)
- Window 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 (ASIO drivers included)
- iOS 7, 6 (class compliant)