Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49
Take command of your Komplete instrument collection like never before,
with the Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 keyboard. Far from a
typical MIDI keyboard, this unique controller interfaces directly with your
NI Komplete instruments, making it freakishly easy to find the sound you want,
adjust parameters in real time, and create music in your favorite DAW. Use the
Komplete Kontrol S49's purpose-built browser section to navigate through NI's
tag-based preset system, remap parts of the smooth-playing Fatar keybed to play
chords or scales, and even control your DAW right from the transport section - it's all there!
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 Controller Keyboard at a Glance:
- Designed for perfect integration with Komplete
- You'll love playing on this amazing Fatar keybed
- Advanced control options enhance your workflow
Designed for perfect integration with Komplete
When Native instruments introduced their universal tag-based preset system,
the Maschine users here at Sweetwater were absolutely stoked. Now they've
extended the same capabilities with their Komplete Kontrol S series keyboards.
Using the Komplete Kontrol S49's intuitive browser controls, not only can you
call up any NI instrument in your collection, you can select individual presets,
narrowing down your search by descriptive keywords. Once you've loaded your
sound, a set of touch-sensitive controls lets you dial in and tweak your tone on
the fly via Native Instruments' Native Map, and the Clear View display lets you
view the instrument's most important details at a glance.
You'll love playing on this amazing Fatar keybed
There are a few good reasons why keyboardists and keyboard makers love
Fatar keybeds like the one in this Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49.
In addition to being extremely well built, they feel fantastic, offering enough
resistance so that you can really lay into the keys while recovering fast enough
for synth-style repeats. Whether you're playing a piano patch courtesy of The
Giant or a lead via Monark, these keys won't let you down. For added expression,
Native Instruments also gave the Komplete Kontrol S49 a pair of touch strips, which
let you pull off mod and pitch-bending moves out of reach for ordinary control wheels.
What's more, the Komplete Kontrol S49's integration with Komplete 9 and up includes
its multi-color Light Guide - a series of LEDs above each key that offers performance
feedback and reveals advanced playing features.
Advanced control options enhance your workflow
There are several additional functions onboard the Komplete Kontrol S49 that make
playing virtual instruments and writing music even more fun and productive. For instance,
you can play chords with single keys or map key ranges to different scales, and the
onboard arpeggiator goes far beyond typical arpeggiation, offering you creative new
ways to come up with melodies. And to make controlling your DAW of choice simpler,
Native Instruments gave the Komplete Kontrol S49 a full set of transport controls.
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 Controller Keyboard Features:
- Powerful, great-playing keyboard that gives you unrivaled integration with Komplete 9+
- 49-key Fatar keybed offers smooth action and excellent response that lets you get the most from your instruments
- Tag-based unified browsing across all Komplete instruments lets you quickly find the sounds you want, right from the hardware
- Clear View display shows all the most important details at a glance with easily legible text that you can read in any environment
- Dial in the main parameters of any Komplete instrument, which automatically map to the touch-sensitive controller knobs
- Highly flexible touch strip controls with advanced physics offer a level of expression that goes far beyond pitch and mod wheels
- Create arpeggiated melodies at the touch of a button, play chords with single keys, or map the whole keyrange to scales
- Dedicated transport section gives you full access to your DAW's playback and recording controls