Magma Bags CTRL Case CDJ/Mixer II Bag for CDJ/Media Players and Club Mixers
Magma Bags MGA48023 Overview
The second-generation Magma Bags CTRL Case CDJ/Mixer II Bag is a rigid and durable bag designed to protect an even wider variety of 12" (and smaller) CDJ players and club mixers during storage or when traveling to a gig.
The CDJ/Mixer II is crafted from lightweight Durashock molded EVA foam and has a water-repellent polyester exterior shell.
Internally, the bag is lined with customizable foam padding that can be adjusted to tightly hold your equipment. The high-density egg-crate foam protects encoders, knobs, and buttons.
The CDJ/Mixer II is equipped with a pair of carrying handles and a detachable shoulder strap, making it comfortable to transport your equipment. The compact design fits easily into the overhead compartments on most airlines.
Compatible with a Wide Range of DJ Equipment
- Allen & Heath PX5, DB4, DB2, Xone 92/62/43
- Denon SC-5000M, X-1850, X-1800
- Ecler NUO4
- Pioneer DJM-900 NXS2, DJM-900 NXS/SRT, DJM-800/-700/-600/-500
- Pioneer CDJ-2000 NXS2, CDJ-2000 NXS, CDJ-900/-850/-800
- Pioneer XDJ-1000
- Pioneer DJS-1000
- Rane DJ MP2015
- Rane Sixty-Eight, Sixty-Four
- Reloop RM-80 Digital
- Crafted from 6mm thick and rigid Durashock molded EVA foam and a water-repellent polyester exterior shell
- Customizable and protective interior foam padding can be adjusted to fit any 12" CDJ/media player or mixer
- Removable egg-foam to protect knobs and faders
- Sturdy zipper for quick access
- Comfortable, rivet-reinforced carrying handles and shoulder strap
- Compatible with Decksaver covers (available separately)
- Lightweight and compact size fits easily into overhead compartments of most airlines