M-Audio M-Track 2X2M USB Interface with MIDI I/O
M-Audio M-Track Overview
The M-Track 2X2M from M-Audio is a high-speed USB interface for recording and monitoring audio signals. Suitable for musicians and engineers looking to record up to two tracks of audio at a given time, the M-Track features colorless low-noise preamps, conversion stages operating at 24-bit/192 kHz, and 5-pin MIDI connection points to connect virtually any kind of MIDI gear.
Two combination 1/4"/XLR jacks allow you to input both microphones and line-level sound sources, while two 1/4" instrument jacks give you the gain and impedance stages necessary to achieve an accurate representation of your guitar or bass. Able to communicate with Mac and Windows platforms, the M-Track boasts a USB-C port affording you entry to—and exit from—your DAW, and includes cabling for computers with USB Type-C ports and USB Type-A ports.
A USB/Direct knob, on the right of the large volume rotary that dominates the center of the unit, allows you to monitor the direct input while recording, eliminating latency. This interface offers two stereo outputs for your monitors, as well as a headphone jack with its own independent volume control.
- 24-bit/192 kHz resolution for recording and monitoring
- High-Speed USB connection with USB/Direct balance knob for zero-latency monitoring
- Includes both standard USB Type-A and USB-C connection cables
- Includes two combination XLR/TRS combo inputs and two 1/4" instrument inputs
- Two stereo 1/4" outputs
- One 1/4" headphone out with independent level control
- 5-pin MIDI input/output for connecting external MIDI gear
- Rugged metal chassis
- Large central control for volume adjustment
- Included software (Steinberg Cubase LE, Air Creative FX Collection, AIR Mini Grand, AIR Strike, AIR Xpand!2)