LD Systems MAUI 28 G3 Portable 1000W Powered Column PA System Black
DJs, singer-songwriters, and smaller bands in need of an all-in-one PA package that sounds great and is easy to transport will appreciate the black LD Systems MAUI 28 G3, a compact column array well suited for concerts, mobile DJs, and as a public address system at weddings, corporate events, and more. The MAUI 28 G3 delivers a powerful and precise sound, thanks to the 1000W RMS power (2000W peak) Class-D amplifier that's housed in the 12" subwoofer module. The columns are equipped with 12 x 3.5" midrange drivers and 2 x 0.5" tweeters, providing an even sound distribution with constant horizontal dispersion in combination with the innovative phase plug design. Additionally, the curved waveguide ahead of the tweeters carries the high frequencies evenly to the very rear audience areas.
The LD Systems engineers fine-tuned the system to reduce harmonic distortion and interference and make the sound even more transparent, vibrant, and powerful, resulting in a highly precise reproduction of vocals and instruments across the entire 120 x 30° dispersion field. The MAUI 28 G3 is capable of cardioid subwoofer operation with the use of an additional subwoofer (separately sold). Simply press the Cardioid button to enable the onboard DSP's cardioid mode, which can lower the rear volume up to 18 dB. In addition, the ultra-durable polyurea coating of the subwoofer easily withstands even the toughest demands on the road.
- Powerful and deep bass reproduction with 12” subwoofer
- Balanced mids thanks to 12 x 3.5” full-range speakers
- Precise and silky highs with 2 x 1“ high-frequency drivers
- Cardioid column for controlled low-mid and midrange sound dispersion
- BEM optimized HF waveguide and midrange phase plugs for homogeneous dispersion
- Optimized bass-reflex design improves bass response and reduces air flow noise
- Can be combined with an additional subwoofer for increased low end or for cardioid subwoofer setups
- Dynx DSP for distortion-free sound even at maximum volume
- AAC coding for HD Bluetooth 5.0 streaming
- Automatic setup detection for quick and easy operation
- Fast and simple assembly without stands or cables
- Rugged birch plywood subwoofer housing with durable polyurea-coating
- Lightweight, powder coated aluminum column housing