KRK CL5G3 5" Classic Professional Bi-amp Powered Studio Monitor
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Classic 5 monitors deliver a multitude of features geared to meet the demands of today's competitive producers and engineers including an innovative Class A/B amplifier with a built-in automatic limiter, a 1" soft dome tweeter and 5" glass-Aramid composite woofer, a waveguide designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position, a front-slotted bass port to reduce boundary coupling and allow flexible positioning in the room, and multiple input connections to ensure the Classic 5 will easily integrate into any system configuration. Taking cues from one of the most used studio monitors in the world, the KRK Classic 5 is a valuable compact solution towards accurate mixes and productions.
KRK CL5G3 5" Classic Powered Monitor Features:
- An incredibly versatile powered nearfield studio monitor, great for any style of music.
- Soft-dome tweeter with optimized waveguide provides smooth, pristine and articulate highs up to 35kHz.
- Lightweight, glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass.
- Flat Low Frequency Adjustment adding versatility and improved accuracy for mixes that translate in different environments.
- Superior low-end extension with optional setting of +2dB KRK Bass Boost acclaimed by music creators worldwide.
- High- and low-frequency controls let you contour your sound to your environment and preference.
- Factory installed under-monitor foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface for improved clarity.
- Active 2-way electronics provide high-headroom/low-noise amplification.
- Front-slotted bass port and resonant-free cabinet increases sonic clarity.
- System-optimized auto-limiter prevents unexpected peaks from damaging the speakers while offering consistency and clarity at high volumes.
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, 1/4", RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment.
- Engineered in the USA by a monitor manufacturer with over 30 years of innovation experience.
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization.
- Low and high frequency adjustments tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics.
- Custom bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion.