JBL Endurance RUN Sweatproof Wired Sports In-Ear Headphones (Black)
JBL RUN Overview
Styled in black, the JBL Endurance RUN are sweatproof, wired, in-ear sport headphones that feature the flexible Fliphook design, allowing for in-ear or behind-the-ear deployment. Thanks to the TwistLock and FlexSoft technologies, these lightweight headphones offer an ergonomic design that ensures a secure and stable fit, no matter the workout. The integrated 8.2mm dynamic drivers provide a full frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz.
With an IPX5 sweatproof rating, the headphones can endure and outlast high-intensity indoor or outdoor workouts, even in inclement weather conditions. The headphones offer an in-line one-button remote with microphone to enable hands-free calling, allowing you extra agility during your exercise session. A long press of the button will activate Google Now or Siri. When not in use, the headphones utilize magnetic earbuds that allow for clean and simple cable management. The JBL Endurance RUN headphones include three pairs of eartips and an enhancer.
- Flexible two-way design allows you to wear the headphones with the cable in front or behind the ear
- Thanks to TwistLock and FlexSoft technologies, these headphones are lightweight and ergonomically built to ensure secure fit and stability no matter the workout
- Sweatproof (IPX5)
- Designed to withstand sweat and moisture
- Hands-free calls
- In-line one button remote with microphone enables hands-free calling, allowing you to focus on your workout. A long press of the button activates Google Now or Siri
- Magnetic Buds
- Magnetic earbuds that allow for easy cable management when not in use