Icon Pro Audio Duo44 Live 4x4 Livestream USB Audio/MIDI Interface
Icon Pro Audio ICOA-DUO44LIVE Overview
The Icon Pro Audio Duo44 Live is a 4x4 USB audio/MIDI interface offering flexible livestreaming and recording capabilities via its two mic/instrument inputs, analog and digital smartphone I/O, and MIDI 5-pin I/O. The bus-powered Duo44 Live features durable aluminum construction and 24-bit / 192 kHz high-resolution AD/DA converters, making it sturdy, sonically solid, and convenient.
Utilize the USB Type-C and 3.5mm TRRS ports to simultaneously connect your mobile device and a Mac/Windows computer (via the USB Type-B port) and process audio through the computer before it goes to your mobile device. The XLR-1/4" combo jacks provide switchable 48V phantom power and accept balanced microphones or unbalanced Hi-Z sources, making them ideal for recording dynamic/condenser mics as well as electric guitar or bass without an amplifier.
The 1/4" line and headphone outputs have independent volume controls for optimally connecting to active monitors and headphones. The top panel sports a large dial that allows you to set the monitoring source to the direct hardware inputs, the computer return, or a custom blend of both. The Duo44 Live is supplied with a USB cable and a 3.5mm TRS audio cable to get you started.
- 24-bit / 192 kHz USB recording interface with two mic / Hi-Z inputs
- High-grade AD/DA converters with 114 dB of dynamic range
- Bus powered via USB 2.0 high-speed host connection for Mac/Windows computers
- Micro-USB connector for 5 VDC external power supply (available separately and required for use with iOS/Android mobile devices)
- 4x4 analog I/O full-duplex recording and playback
- Supports live session with audio signal processing via ProDriver4 virtual plug-in rack
- Flexible channel routing via the ProDriver4 software control panel
- Ultralow-latency ProDriver4 driver
- Includes plug-in software from iZotope
- Rugged aluminum construction
- Kensington security slot
- Two XLR-1/4" TS combo mic/instrument input jacks with switchable 48V phantom power per input
- USB Type-C port and 3.5mm TRRS mini jack for direct connection with a smartphone or tablet
- Two unbalanced 1/4" TS line outputs
- 1/4" headphone output with assignable source
- MIDI 5-pin I/O for integrating keyboards, synthesizers, drum machines, and MIDI controllers
- Independent level controls for each mic/instrument input
- Separate master level and headphone volume controls
- Top-panel dial enables adjustable monitor mixing—opt for direct monitoring of the live input signal sans computer processing or latency, listen to your input complete with effects while recording, or set the desired blend of the input and computer return signal