Gator Cases G-TOUR NIS4-ARM1-PL Case for Native Instruments S4 with DJARM
GATOR CASES G-TOUR NIS4-ARM1-PL CASE FOR NATIVE INSTRUMENTS S4 WITH DJARM
The slate with black hardware G-TOUR NIS4-ARM1-PL Case for Native Instruments S4 with DJARM from Gator is a professionally built, custom fit flight case made from a durable 0.4" (9mm) plywood exterior and Gator's Ultra-Dur EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) interior padding for additional equipment protection.
It comes with a built-in, multi-adjustable laptop tray that can hold an iPad or similar sized tablet when needed. Having your laptop handy assures that you'll always have rapid access to play lists, files and even email. The tray can even accommodate a VESA monitor. When it's not needed, there's an internal storage compartment where the tray and arm can be safely tucked away.
The exterior features Gator's Platinum Series laminate for style and strength. In addition, the G-TOUR NIS4-ARM1-PL contains heavy-duty hardware including recessed butterfly latches and strong spring-loaded carry handles. The case is backed by Gator's limited lifetime warranty.
- Custom fit flight case for Native Instruments S4 DJ Controller
- Includes one G-DJARM multi-adjustable laptop tray
- Mounting tray will hold laptop, iPad and similar style tablets, or VESA mount LCD monitor
- Exterior finished in Gator's "Platinum Series" laminate
- Ultra-Dur EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) interior padding
- Heavy-duty hardware
- Internal storage compartment in lid for arm bracket and tray when not in use
- Carry-On Form Factor
- Custom Fit Flight Case
- 0.4" (9mm) Plywood Construction
- Ultra-Dur EVA Interior Padding
- Includes G-DJARM Multi-Adjustable Tray
- Tray Holds Laptop, iPad or VESA Monitor
- Platinum Series Laminate Finish
- Storage Compartment in Lid for Tray/Arm
Carry-on Form Factor
FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 51.3" (130.3 cm)