Akai Professional MPK Mini Play + Decksaver
- Built-In Sound Module with 128 Sounds
- 25 Velocity-Sensitive Keys
- 8 Backlit Pads
- 4 Knobs for Sound Edit or MIDI Controls
- Pitch/Modulation 4-Way Thumbstick
- USB MIDI and Power
- Can Be Powered by 3 x AA Batteries
- Sustain Pedal Input + Headphone Output
- Mac OS X / Windows
The black Akai MPK Mini Play Akai Professional is an ultra-compact keyboard controller with an integrated soundbank and built-in speaker, well suited for the traveling musician and the desktop producer. It features twenty-five velocity-sensitive synth-action keys, a four-way thumbstick for pitch and modulation manipulation, eight backlit velocity-sensitive MPC-style pads in two banks, and four sound-shaping knobs that also work as assignable Q-Link knobs in two banks. With an array of hardware controls, MPK Mini Play allows you to record, compose, and perform whenever and wherever inspiration strikes.
Dedicated octave up and down buttons increase the keyboard to the full melodic range, and a sustain pedal input is built in for expressive playing and recording (pedal not included). An onboard arpeggiator with adjustable resolution, range, and modes makes it easy to create intricate melodic lines. Plus, MPC Note Repeat and Full Level allow users to access technologies from Akai Professional's line of MPC workstations.
The built-in soundbank includes over 128 sounds of varying types including drums. The front panel offers a backlit display and dedicated buttons for selecting keys, drums, favorites, and internal sounds. The integrated speaker allows you to hear while on-the-go for truly mobile performance. The unit may be powered by three AA batteries or via USB bus power. A headphone jack provides a line-level signal for recording or amplifying for full-frequency sound. The Akai MPK Mini Play supports plug-and-play connectivity, features USB-MIDI, and is compatible with a Mac or Windows computer.
- Built-in sound module with over 128 different sounds
- Integrated speaker for on-the-go performance
- Twenty-five synth-action mini keys
- Four-way thumbstick for pitch and modulation control
- Eight backlit velocity-sensitive MPC-style pads with note repeat and full level (2 banks, 16 total)
- Four sound edit knobs / assignable Q-Link knobs (2 banks, 8 total)
- Built-in arpeggiator with adjustable resolution, range and modes
- Dedicated octave up and octave down buttons
- Powered by batteries (3 x AA) or USB bus-powered
- The ultra-compact design allows for creating anywhere
Decksaver LE Akai MPK Mini Play Cover [DSLE-PC-MINIPLAY]
The Decksaver LE Akai MPK Mini Play cover is a Light Edition model, still molded from super-durable polycarbonate but reaching you at an affordable price. Designed and engineered in the UK specifically for the Akai MPK Mini Play. The tough but slick design keeps your controller box-fresh from bedroom to bar and back again. Protects from damaging elements such as liquid, smoke, dust, and accidental impact whilst accommodating cables ‰ÛÒ the Akai MPK Mini Play can sit ready for operation. The cover slides straight into a controller bag for added protection on the road, future-proofing your hardware.
Decksaver LE Akai MPK Mini Play Cover Features:
- Designed to fit the Akai MPK Mini Play.
- Strong, attractive protection for your gear.
- Made of polycarbonate, a plastic used in bulletproof glass.
- Covers while cables remain connected.