Audio-Technica AT8022 X/Y Stereo Microphone
GREAT MIC FOR YOUR PORTABLE RECORDER - OR VIDEO CAMERA
Audio-Technica's AT8022 is a stereo condenser with an XY capsule configuration. It includes two cables - one with a balanced XLR output and one with an unbalanced TRS output - so the AT8022 is ready to integrate into whatever system you need. Both compact and lightweight, the AT8022 is ideal for video camera-mounting, interviewing, and home recording situations. It also pairs particularly well with a portable field recorder. There is a switchable low-frequency roll-off and you can power the Audio-Technica AT8022 by battery or phantom power.
- Stereo condenser with an XY configuration
- Camera-mountable and compact for field recording
- Powered by battery or phantom power
The Audio-Technica AT8022 features a stereo pair of condenser microphones that are arranged in an XY arrangement, avoiding any issues with phase cancellation. The microphone also sports a switchable 80Hz highpass filter, so you can eliminate low end rumble.
- XY capsule housing
- Compact, lightweight design
- Mounts to video cameras
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off at 80Hz
- Includes two cables: one balanced (two 3-pin XLRM-type connectors at output); one unbalanced (3.5mm TRS at output)
- Requires +48V phantom power or battery power