Arturia KeyLab Essential 88 - Universal MIDI Controller and Software (White)
Arturia KeyLab 88 Overview
The white Arturia KeyLab 88 Essential is a universal MIDI controller and software package that features 88 semi-weighted, velocity-sensitive keys, a clickable encoder, nine additional encoders, nine sliders, eight touch and pressure sensitive pads, six transport control switches, four command switches, a modulation wheel, and a pitchbend wheel. The system is designed to provide 1:1 control of the included Analog Lab 2 synth software, Ableton Live Lite, and UVI Grand Piano Model D software, as well as any MIDI controllable plug-in or DAW. It can be customized to other software using the downloadable MIDI Control Center software. What's more, the KeyLab Essential utilizes MCU and HUI protocols for its DAW command center, which offers seamless control well beyond standard MIDI, allowing you to control your DAW software on any platform. The controller is a Class-Compliant USB device, what works straight out of the box with Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android devices.
The Analog Lab software and KeyLab 88 controller are fully integrated, allowing you to control the elements of Analog Lab without having to reach for your mouse. The software includes over 6000 TAE-powered preset sounds from Arturia's award winning V Collection. With the KeyLab 88, you can navigate through presets as well as create and save your own. The keyboard can be split or layered to help create new sounds. All of the included software is compatible with all major DAWs including Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, FL Studio, Bitwig, Cubase, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One, and more. The KeyLab 88 Essential ships with a USB cable.
- Software Specifications:
- Includes Analog Lab software with over 6000 synth sounds
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes UVI Grand Piano Model D
- Hardware Specifications:
- 88 semi-weighted keys with velocity
- 1 x clickable encoder
- 9 x encoders
- 9 x 30mm faders
- 6 x transport switches
- 4 x command switches
- 1 x modulation wheel
- 1 x pitchbend wheel
- 8 x touch and pressure-sensitive pads
- Connectivity: MIDI out, USB, sustain pedal
- Functions as a universal MIDI controller
- Twin-line LCD screen
- MCU/HUI control compatibility
- Chord Play mode
- Perfect Analog Lab integration:
- Select sounds, browse presets, switch parts, smart-assigned controls
- Standalone or plug-in (VST, VST3, AU, AAX)
- Over 6000 TAE powered preset sounds from Arturia’s award-winning V Collection
- Ableton Live 9 Lite: Record, layer, and edit your sounds to create a finished song
- UVI Grand Piano Model D: Sample-based software recreation of Steinway classic
- Compatible with all major DAWs: Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, FL Studio, Bitwig, Cubase, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One
Get Three Software worth 400$ free with the purchase of this item.
These are the software:
Mini V: Yes! The phattest bass, the "lead-ist" leads made famous by every great keyboard player in rock and jazz.
The iconic Mini recreated in software can not only stay in tune now, but it can be mono like the original AND with a simple switch turn into a polyphonic monster
Stage-73 V2: Why did Chick Corea, Herbie Hancock, and Jan Hammer, hit the RHODEs literality with countless hit records. Because of the stunning sound. And that sound is perfectly recreated at your fingertips with the Stage -73 V2 DSP virtual instrument.
Rev PLATE-140: Arturia has brought back to life this retro studio standard, perfect for adding depth & space to just about anything.