Arturia AudioFuse Studio 18 x 20 Audio Interface with Bluetooth
Arturia AudioFuse Studio Overview
Building upon the success of the original AudioFuse, the Arturia AudioFuse Studio is an 18 x 20 audio interface created for the discerning professional who requires the sound of a high-end analog console with the flexibility of a solid mobile interface. Notable upgrades to the AudioFuse Studio include two additional microphone preamps (or four total), four inserts, and two auxiliary outputs, which double as a stereo reamp channel for rerecording guitar or bass, and an integrated Bluetooth receiver for wireless audio streaming. What's more, the Bluetooth receiver employs the highest codec, ensuring high-quality audio and performance for playback and tracking.
The AudioFuse Studio utilizes DiscretePRO microphone preamps, which rely on a discrete component topology to achieve studio-quality performance. A temperature-compensated oscillator controls the reference clock to ensure jitter-free analog-to-digital conversion and to provide remarkable transparency at sampling rates up to 192 kHz. There are no menus to dive through as every function is a single layer with dedicated knob and button controls.
Inputs 1-4 feature combo XLR/TRS 1/4" connectors for mic pres, line inputs, and instrument inputs, while inputs 5-8 use 1/4" connectors for line-level connections. Additionally, inputs 5 & 6 share a set of stereo RCA RIAA phono preamps with ground for connecting a turntable. Speaker output A and B offer two sets of stereo 1/4" outputs for connecting two sets of monitors, while the two dedicated headphone outputs feature independent volume control and offer both 1/4" and 1/8" jacks. The digital ADAT lightpipe ports add an additional eight channels of input and output, while two coaxial connectors offer S/PDIF and wordclock I/O.
Connect any hardware MIDI device with the included MIDI cable adapters, or use the USB hub to connect controllers and other devices. The dedicated USB Type-C port offers connections to your computer, tablet, or phone. The built-in talkback microphone allows communication from the control room to musicians in a remote studio. The output control section controls output levels with VU meters, cue selection, audio mix selection, mono mode, output dimming, mute, and speaker A/B selection. The Arturia AudioFuse Studio includes the Arturia AudioFuse Software Center and the AudioFuse Creative Suite, with tons of professional preamp and effect emulations as well as Analog Lab Lite, a collection of highly regarded instruments and effects.
- 18 input and 20 output channels
- 4 mic/instrument/line preamps with DiscretePRO technology
- 4 additional line inputs with inputs 5-6 commutable to phono
- 4 analog inserts on channel 1-4
- Bluetooth audio receiver supporting aptX© and AAC
- 2 pairs of speaker analog outputs on balanced TRS Jack
- 2 independent stereo headphones outputs on both 1/4" and 3.5mm TRS
- 2 independent analog line outputs with reamp capability (instrument level output)
- Complete monitoring section with individual level control for speakers and phones
- Direct monitoring ultra-low latency internal mixers
- 8 digital ADAT inputs/outputs up to 96 kHz
- S/PDIF inputs/outputs or wordclock input, output/thru on Cinch RCA
- DiscretePRO Individual audio performance certificate delivered with each unit
- 24-bit latest generation AD/DA converters at up to a 192 kHz sampling rate
- USB Type-C interface compatible with PC and Mac, fully USB 2.0 compatible
- Comes with AudioFuse Creative Suite
- Robust metal desktop chassis