Alto Professional TX308 350W 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker
Alto Professional TX308XUS Overview
Audio engineers and rental houses looking for a portable, versatile, and simple-to-use PA will be impressed with the 8" Alto Professional TX308, a 350W powered PA speaker that functions as a main PA in a wide variety of positions and with a pair, can cover an audience up to 200. The simple interface helps working presenters, musicians, instructors, performers, and A/V providers get powerful, clean, and clear sound easily.
The speaker provides 90x60° coverage and 113 dB of peak SPL—plenty of volume for smaller venues including houses of worship, conference centers, performance spaces, and meeting rooms. The highly efficient 350W Class-D amplifier powers the 1" titanium compression driver and 8" woofer, providing crisp, detailed sound with a wide frequency range from 20 kHz down to 75 Hz.
The rear panel features a single combo XLR-1/4" mic/line input and an XLR link output to connect additional speakers. Controls for volume and contour allow you to dial in your best sound, while the ground-lift switch removes any ground loop hum for clean, clear audio. The trapezoidal shaped enclosure includes a 1.4" pole cup, allowing you to use the speaker upright for mains or on its side for wedge monitoring positioning.
- 350W peak Class D power
- The 90° H x 60° V horn delivers greater coverage
- The full grille delivers style and provides protection for your investment
- 8" LF driver
- 1" neodymium HF compression driver
- Lightweight, portable design for main or wedge monitor operation
- Standard speaker pole socket
- Biamplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line input, Link Output and Volume control
- Integrated analog limiter and overload protection circuitry
- Contour switch with low- and high-frequency +3 dB boost
- Ground-lift switch removes unwanted hum or buzz