Allen & Heath ZED-16FX 16-Channel Recording and Live Sound Mixer with FX & USB
- USB Connection for Mac and Windows
- 16 Internal Effects
- 10 Mono Input Channels
- 3 Stereo Input Channels
- 3-Band EQ Section with MusiQ
- Four AUX Sends
- Includes Cakewalk Sonar LE Software
TheåÊAllen and Heath ZED-16FX Mixing ConsoleåÊis a flexible, compact mixing desk for today's home studio, project recording and small live sound reinforcement applications. The ZED-16FX features 16 inputs comprised of 10 mono and 3 stereo channels. The mono inputs provide high quality microphone preamps and three-band EQ. The ZED-16FX features a USB connector for direct integration with Mac and Windows computers and a copy of Sonar LE recording software is included. In addition to all this, the mixer's internal effects engine delivers up to 16 high quality effects for recording and live sound reinforcement.
- Built-in Effects
- 16 time-delay effects, designed for small groups who don't want to carry around an effects unit with their gear, but still want great quality FX at their gigs and on their recordings.
- USB Connection
- A USB connection provides direct connection to Mac and Windows computers. Sonar LE recording software is also included.
- 10 Mono Inputs
- There are 10 mono channels with line and microphone input connections.
- Three Stereo Inputs
- The Three stereo channels feature stereo-paired 1/4" phone connectors for stereo devices such as recorders, effects, keyboards, etc.
- Flexible MusiQ EQ Section
- ZED-16FX features a responsive 3-band, swept mid frequency EQ design which utilizes MusiQ - with optimized slope (or Q factor) for equalizing individual instruments.
- Inserts on all mono channels and stereo output provide flexible routing and control to outboard processors, effects, monitors, etc.
- Balanced Outputs
- The main output section feature a pair of balanced XLR connectors.