Alesis Elevate 5 MKII - 5" Two-Way Active Desktop Studio Monitors (Pair)
Alesis Elevate 5 MKII Overview
The Elevate 5 MKII Active Desktop Studio Monitors from Alesis are well suited for DJ, multimedia, gaming, desktop audio applications, and portable mobile sound reproduction applications. Each monitor features a 5" woofer and a 1" soft-dome silk tweeter that combine to provide a frequency range of 56 Hz to 20 kHz. The right speaker houses the electronics and includes a stereo pair of RCA inputs, a stereo pair of 1/4" inputs, two 40W amplifiers, and a 1/4" interconnect jack for connecting the left speaker. Additionally, the right speaker features a volume/power knob on the front panel, as well as an 1/8" headphone output, which defeats the main speakers when headphones are connected for quick and easy quiet enjoyment.
The custom wood cabinet is magnetically shielded and utilizes a carefully formed baffle radius to reduce edge diffraction. The monitor includes a bass boost switch to deliver full lows, while the elliptical high-frequency waveguide provides clean highs, and a detailed stereo image. The Elevate 5 MKII ships with an RCA to 1/8" audio cable, an 1/8" speaker interconnection cable, and a power cable.
- Well suited for home studios, video-editing, gaming and mobile devices
- Separate high- and low-frequency drivers with crossover
- 5" low-frequency driver in ported enclosure delivers rich, tight bass
- 1" silk dome tweeter provides smooth, clear highs
- 40W per channel output power; 80W total
- High-density wood cabinets suppress unwanted resonances
- Elliptical tweeter waveguide optimizes dispersion and stereo imaging
- Carefully formed baffle radius reduces edge diffraction
- Magnetically shielded