Shure BLX188/CVL Dual-Channel Wireless Cardioid Lavalier Microphone System (H9: 512 to 542 MHz)
Shure BLX14/CVL Overview
The Shure BLX188/CVL is a cost-effective wireless lavalier microphone system for two presenters, teachers, or lecturers, which offers quality sound, simple setup, and dependable performance right out of the box. It includes the compact and lightweight BLX88 dual-channel tabletop receiver with internal antennas, ideal for portable use.
The BLX188/CVL also includes two CVL cardioid lavalier mics with clips and windscreens and two BLX1 bodypack transmitters. The receiver features one-touch QuickScan frequency selection to quickly search 123 available frequencies and locate a clean RF channel in case of interference. The system provides up to 14 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries per transmitter, at a range up to 300'. Up to 12 mic channels can operate simultaneously in each frequency band.
This streamlined system is well suited for hands-free speech in small venues, wedding halls, and houses of worship as well as conference, educational, and corporate facilities.
Low-Visibility Lavalier Mics Optimized for Speech
Lightweight Bodypack Transmitters
Easy-to-Use Dual-Channel Tabletop Receiver for Quality Audio
A Versatile System to Meet Your Needs
- The discrete MX153 sub-miniature earset mic provides exceptional clarity in spoken word applications.
- The PGA31 is a comfortable, durable headset microphone for active performance.
- Instrumentalists can attach the WB98H/C flexible gooseneck instrument microphone for brass, woodwind, and percussion applications.
- The WA302 guitar cable lets you connect the bodypack transmitter to a guitar or bass.
- The BLX2 handheld transmitter is available with three different mic capsules for presenters who prefer the flexibility of a handheld microphone.