Lewitt LCT 1040 Large-Diaphragm Tube/FET Condenser Microphone System (Pre Order)
Note: Contact Store for ETA on Delivery.
Lewitt LCT-1040 Overview
With the Lewitt LCT 1040 Microphone System, your days of having to change the mic during a session to get the exact sound you have in mind are over. This professional mic houses both a tube circuit with four all-analog selectable tube characteristics and a crystal-clear FET circuit, which can be blended at any ratio or recorded separately, making it easy to quickly find the "right" sound when capturing vocals, speech, acoustic/electric instruments, and room ambience in your recording studio.
The stylist LCT 1040 features a sturdy zinc die-cast body with a glowing vacuum tube at its center, sure to visually highlight and enhance your recording experience. In addition to the mic, the complete LCT 1040 System includes an LCT 1040 PSU power supply, an LCT 1040 Remote Control that detaches from the PSU, a dual-layer magnetic pop screen, shockmount, microphone mount, 11-pin XLR cable, and a mil-spec transport case.
True-Condenser Large Capsule for Professional-Quality Sound
A Wide Range of Tube Tones
- Clear—Tube works at technical optimum
- Warm—Smooth and pleasant high-end
- Dark—Tamed highs for bright sources
- Saturated—Rich harmonics and subtle compression
Extra Punch and Precision with Blendable FET Circuit
Seamless Polar Pattern Control
Using the Default/Reverse flip switch, you can also freely define the front of the mic depending on your recording scenario.
Remote Control for Tweaking Your Sound from Your Sweet Spot
Two XLR Outputs for Full Flexibility During the Mix
- The Mix output delivers the ratio set with the Circuit control, a combination of the tube and FET circuit blended together.
- The FET output delivers 100% pure FET independent from the Circuit control.
Shockmount with Carbon-Fiber Elements and Quick-Release Mechanism
- Quick-release mechanisms for both the microphone and the adjustment of the angle.
- Carbon-fiber elements support efficient decoupling of the microphone.
- The microphone can be rotated by 360° when inside the shockmount.