JBL PartyBox 300 Bluetooth Speaker
Enjoy Bluetooth wireless music streaming and party lighting with the JBL PartyBox 300 Bluetooth Speaker. Bluetooth connectivity also allows you to pair two compatible speakers together, or you can daisy-chain multiple speakers and systems with the RCA audio output. The PartyBox features RCA and 1/8" audio inputs for traditional wired devices and a USB input for playback from compatible drives, as well as dedicated 1/4" microphone and 1/4" guitar jacks.
The speaker has two 6.5" woofers and three 2.25" tweeters that deliver up to 120W of RMS power. Integrated carry handles help make it easy to move the PartyBox around, and an included 12V car adapter and built-in 18-hour battery let you use the speaker nearly anywhere.
- Light Shows
- There are there light modes to choose from: Meter, Pulse, and Party Mode.
- Portable with 12V DC Source
- Plug the PartyBox into a car cigarette charger or use the built-in 18-hour rechargeable battery for portable use.
- Mic and Guitar Inputs
- Plug your microphone and guitar into their dedicated 1/4" inputs and play your own music.
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
- Stream from your favorite Bluetooth-equipped source device.
- USB Playback and Charging
- Pre-program your party with your favorite playlist loaded onto your USB thumb drive. The USB port also lets you charge your compatible device as an added convenience.
- TWS and RCA
- Connect speakers with the RCA output or use TWS (True Wireless Stereo), which utilizes Bluetooth to pair up to two compatible speakers.
- Bass Boost
- Add extra punch to your party with the Bass Boost function