Jico N44-7 DJ IMPROVED JICO STYLUS (WITH GUARD)
JICO REPLACEMENT FOR SHURE N44-7 N447 DJ IMPROVED STYLUS
The N44-7 DJ Improved stylus performs well with its polished 0.7 mil conical diamond tip while providing the user with long playing life and accuracy.
The color of this stylus has changed over the years. Please be sure to compare your stylus with this stylus before ordering. Do not order this stylus if it looks different than the stylus that you have.
1. Tracking ForceIn order to reduce needle jump by scratch etc., we set the tracking force heavier than genuine Shure’s products. The tracking force for all 4 models is 3.5 – 4.5 g. This difference of tracking forces between “DJ SERIES” and the other products (including original Shure stylus) might cause troubles such as needle jumping, so please be careful to set the proper tracking force before use.
2. CLUB specificationsThe CLUB type styli use the material which shines in the dark for the plastic resin part. It allows for enhanced visibility and adds a bit of flair to the DJ booth with a fluorescent stylus.
100% phosphorescent pigment (Lumi Nova) is used in the resin Will stay lit by exposing it to natural or fluorescent light Shines at a fixed brightness when exposed to black light Brighter shine when exposed to stronger light source
- • JICO replacement Shure N-44-7 DJ stylus
- • 0.7 mil conical diamond tip for high fidelity
- • Made in Japan, genuine JICO® stylus with each stylus quality inspected & sound tested
- • Lightweight aluminum alloy cantilever
- • 3.5 - 4.5 g tracking force