Roland DJ-202 Intro Pack + Free DJ Class
1 x Roland DJ-202
1 Shure SV-100W
1 x Rock and Soul exclusive Denim Tote
1 x Alesis Elevate 5 studio monitor (Pair)
1 x Shure SRH240A headphone
1 x Technical Pro CDRR186 6ft rca to rca cable
1 x Free 50$ 30 Minute DJ Classes
The Roland DJ-202 is a compact Serato DJ controller, offering a wide variety of features in a rugged, portable enclosure that is well suited for mobile applications, house parties, clubs, and beat battles. Drawing on technology from the popular flagship DJ-808 controller, the DJ-202 features two large platters, dedicated pads and transport controls, an on-board sequencer, and a microphone input with professional vocal effects.
The two-channel, four-deck controller is USB bus-powered with a lightweight, compact enclosure with integrated easy-grab handles. The unit offers 24-bit/48 kHz resolution for professional-sounding performance. The large platters offer low-latency performance for scratch performance and cuing, while the dedicated Serato DJ controls allow for quick creation and triggering of hot cues, loops, and samples, plus switching between four decks with dedicated Deck Select buttons. Each channel offers a trim knob, 3 bands of EQ control, high/low filter controls, and a level fader, while the master section provides knobs for master level, cue/master mixing, headphone level, sampler level, and a crossfader for smooth transitions between decks. There are also three Serato FX select buttons per deck for controlling Serato's on-board FX.
The Roland DJ-202 features sounds of the TR-808 and TR-909, which harness Roland's latest Analog Circuit Behavior (ACB) technology to faithfully recreate the original sounds of these machines, including bass drum, snare drum, closed hi-hat, open hi-hat, tom, rim, clap, and ride. Load your own sounds into Serato Sample to create remixes, beats, and live performances. Program the on-board, 16-step sequencer via the performance pads to create cutting-edge transitions, live remixes, and beefed up classic tracks. Additionally, the DJ-202 offers a standard MIDI (5-pin DIN) connector for connecting and synchronizing outboard gear including any of the Roland AIRA instruments and effects.
The Roland DJ-202 ships with Serato DJ Intro and may be upgraded to the optional Serato DJ for an expanded feature set including access to 32 syncable sampler slots over four bands, the full collection of iZotope FX, and software recording capabilities. The Roland DJ-202 also ships with a USB cable.
- Two-channel, four-deck controller for Serato DJ Intro
- Large platters with the lowest available latency, optimized for scratching
- Built-in drum kits from Rolands TR-808, TR-909, TR-606, and TR-707, realized with advanced ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology. (TR-606 and TR-707 sounds will be added in a future user-installable firmware update)
- Eight sounds in each TR kit: Bass drum, snare drum, closed hat, open hat, tom, rim, clap, and ride
- On-board sequencer that controls Serato DJ Intros sampler for on-the-fly beat creation
- Independent sampler volume control
- Eight dedicated pads with Hot Cue, Loop, Sequencer, and Sampler modes for controlling Serato DJ Intro or Serato DJ software
- MIDI output for synchronizing external devices with tracks in Serato DJ Intro
- Mic input with gate, hi-pass, reverb, and echo FX
- 24-bit/48 kHz audio fidelity with high-resolution, digital-to-analog converters
- Compact, rugged, and lightweight design with easy-grab handles for optimal portability
- Connect straight to your speakers or amplifier via RCA stereo outputs
- USB-powered for simple connectivity
- Serato DJ Intro included; Serato DJ upgrade-ready
- Use Serato DJ Intro to organize and build music libraries or integrate songs from iTunes; just drag a track to the deck, set and trigger cues, loops, and samples, and apply basic FX
Alesis Elevate 5 Studio Monitors Overview
Alesis Elevate 5 studio speakers enable you to listen to mixes, masters and multimedia content with impressive clarity and warm, full sound. Elevate 5 speakers bring out every detail of your sound, unencumbered and crystal clear. Their custom wooden cabinets have a dense construction that provides natural bass. Elevate 5 studio speakers contain powerful, five-inch woofers, crisp, one-inch silk-dome tweeters and dedicated power. Alesis engineers carefully selected and tuned these crucial components to work in concert as a single unit within the custom wood cabinet to deliver full lows, clean highs and a detailed compelling stereo image. Unlike passive speakers, Elevate 5 speakers have a volume knob built right in to the front panel for easy control. Packaged in stereo-matched sets, Elevate 5 studio speakers give you everything you need, all in one box.
Alesis has been creating studio monitors for nearly a quarter-century. In that time, we’ve learned a thing or two about maximizing sound and sonic clarity. Built using technology adopted from Alesis’ award-winning Monitor One and M1Active professional studio monitors, Elevate 5 studio speakers are the perfect way to upgrade your computer or mobile device experience. Elevate 5 speakers leverage Alesis’ experience in designing studio loudspeakers by employing custom-designed wood cabinets that stay natural and neutral, regardless of the frequency content or volume.
A pair of rugged RCA jacks and a pair of 1/4" TRS jacks are onboard, perfect for connecting mixers, interfaces, and virtually any other piece of audio gear. A 1/8-inch stereo headphones connection gives you the ability to defeat the speakers and switch to headphones easily at any time, and connecting the speakers is just as easy, requiring just one standard 1/8-inch cable (included). Elevate 5 studio speakers are designed to produce natural frequency response, but if you need a little more low-end punch, a convenient bass-boost switch does the trick. Trust your sound to the clarity, precise design and premium performance of Alesis Elevate 5 studio speakers.
Shure SV100 Overview
The Shure SV100-W Dynamic Cardioid Handheld Microphone is a cost-effective handheld microphone intended to handle the gamut of vocal applications. The microphone's dynamic, cardioid capsule handles high-sound pressure without distortion and noise, making it an ideal solution for general speech, presentations, singing and more.