Pioneer DJ DDJ-200 Intro Pack + Free DJ Class
1 x Pioneer DJ DDJ-200
1 x Rock and Soul exclusive Denim Tote
1 x Alesis Elevate 5 studio monitor (Pair)
1 x Numark HF125 headphone
1 x Technical Pro CDRR186 6ft rca to rca cable
1 x Free 50$ 30 Minute DJ Classes
Pioneer DJ DDJ-200 Overview
The Pioneer DDJ-200 is the latest entry-level smart DJ controller with compatibility with Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices. The two-channel controller features a jog wheel, tempo slider, cue and play/pause buttons, beat sync, and eight performance pads per deck. The center section is modeled after a standard DJ mixer with a three-band EQ, channel effects (CFX), a volume fader per deck, as well as a crossfader. The headphone selection allows you to cue each deck or listen to the master mix.
For the beginner DJ, there are several features to help you achieve professional-sounding mixing. Transition FX reproduces various patterns of DJ mixes between tracks, while Phrase Sync uses analyzed track information to align the start and end phrase positions of two tracks. Additionally, help is available for the novice via tutorials and pop-up hints to get you up and running in no time.
The controller is packaged with Pioneer DJ's WeDJ software for iPhone and a rekordbox dj dongle for using rekordbox dj on a Mac or Windows computer. The DDJ-200 is USB bus-powered and ships with a USB cable and a split audio cable, which allows you to monitor the cue outputs of your device while sending the main out to speakers.
- 1. Multi-App Compatibility with Music Streaming Services
- Connect the DDJ-200 to your smartphone, tablet, or PC/Mac, choose your favorite from a number of compatible DJ apps such as WeDJ, MWM SAS’s edjing Mix, and Algoriddim’s djay, and control tracks stored on your device. Several streaming services are supported.
- When connected to the DDJ-200, enjoy free use of all the features in rekordbox dj and WeDJ for iPhone that normally incur in-app billing.
- DDJ-200 compatible DJ apps and their corresponding devices and streaming services
- WeDJ for iPhone: Compatible with Beatport LINK, SoundCloud Go+
- rekordbox for Windows/Mac: Compatible with Beatport LINK, SoundCloud Go+
- Algoriddim djay for iPhone, iPad, and Android: Compatible with Spotify
- edjing Mix iPhone, iPad, and Android: Compatible with SoundCloud, QQ sound, and Deezer
- WeDJ for Android: No streaming compatibility
- 2. Tutorial and Pop-Hints
- Features to help beginners enjoy DJing
- Combine the DDJ-200 with WeDJ for iPhone to use the Tutorial feature, which summarizes the basics of DJing.
- Find out how to connect the controller to your devices, how to use various features and effects, and pick up tips on performance techniques.
- WeDJ for iPhone also offers the Pop-Hint feature that explains the functions of buttons without switching screens
- 3. Transition FX
- The DDJ-200 can reproduce various patterns of DJ mixes between tracks for people with no experience behind the decks
- Activate the Transition FX feature in WeDJ, choose from 11 patterns, and simply slide the crossfader to switch from one track to the next via a professional-standard transition.
- 4. Phrase Sync
- Phrase analysis algorithms analyze the composition of tracks and detect phrases.
- Tap the dedicated buttons in WeDJ for iPhone and Phrase Sync uses the information from this analysis to align the start and end positions of the phrases in two tracks so you can be sure it will sound natural when you switch between them.
- 5. Compact and Highly Portable
- Highly portable thanks to its lightweight and slim body.
- Play sound from the built-in speaker of your smartphone, tablet, or PC/Mac.
- DDJ-200 controller can be powered via a power bank
- 6. Split Output for DJ Performances
- Use split cables to separate the audio output of your smartphone, tablet, or PC/Mac into master and monitor outputs.
- Check audio via your headphones for cueing the next track, while the crowd hears the master sound playing through the speakers.
Alesis Elevate 5 Studio Monitors Overview
Alesis Elevate 5 studio speakers enable you to listen to mixes, masters, and multimedia content with impressive clarity and warm, full sound. Elevate 5 speakers bring out every detail of your sound, unencumbered and crystal clear. Their custom wooden cabinets have a dense construction that provides natural bass. Elevate 5 studio speakers contain powerful, five-inch woofers, crisp, one-inch silk-dome tweeters, and dedicated power. Alesis engineers carefully selected and tuned these crucial components to work in concert as a single unit within the custom wood cabinet to deliver full lows, clean highs, and a detailed compelling stereo image. Unlike passive speakers, Elevate 5 speakers have a volume knob built right into the front panel for easy control. Packaged in stereo-matched sets, Elevate 5 studio speakers give you everything you need, all in one box.
Alesis has been creating studio monitors for nearly a quarter-century. In that time, we’ve learned a thing or two about maximizing sound and sonic clarity. Built using technology adopted from Alesis’ award-winning Monitor One and M1Active professional studio monitors, Elevate 5 studio speakers are the perfect way to upgrade your computer or mobile device experience. Elevate 5 speakers leverage Alesis’ experience in designing studio loudspeakers by employing custom-designed wood cabinets that stay natural and neutral, regardless of the frequency content or volume.
A pair of rugged RCA jacks and a pair of 1/4" TRS jacks are onboard, perfect for connecting mixers, interfaces, and virtually any other piece of audio gear. A 1/8-inch stereo headphones connection gives you the ability to defeat the speakers and switch to headphones easily at any time, and connecting the speakers is just as easy, requiring just one standard 1/8-inch cable (included). Elevate 5 studio speakers are designed to produce natural frequency response, but if you need a little more low-end punch, a convenient bass-boost switch does the trick. Trust your sound to the clarity, precise design, and premium performance of Alesis Elevate 5 studio speakers.
Numark HF-125 Overview
The Numark HF 125 DJ headphones feature 7-position adjustable earcups, large, full-range 40mm drivers, and a tangle-resistant cable.