XS-TV5565W HOLD'S ONE 55"-65" Universal w/ Low profile wheels

by ProX Cases
Coming soon!
$449.00

ProX XS-TV5565W HOLD'S ONE 55"-65" Universal w/ Low profile wheelsåÊ

Description

ProX XS-TV5565W Fits 1 LED TV - åÊ55"-65" Adjustable Case withåÊLow profile wheelsåÊ

If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level every time.

The XS-TV5565W is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8" Gig-Ready Series Plywood, durableåÊrubberåÊwheels, reinforcedåÊsteel ball corners, as well as recessedåÊsteel padded handles and latches.

This ProX case is manufactured with our exclusive Honey Comb laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honey Comb hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also, as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honey Comb design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honey Comb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.

All ProX cases during the manufacturing process use CNC technology to assure all cases are consistently built with strict specifications that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases is known for since 1984.

For the safety of your equipment, do not attempt to transport with any gear not properly loaded into the case.

ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from theåÊrecycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!


Features
  • Standard Style, Silver trim on Black Digital honey Comb exterior design
  • ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
  • Easy locking fit and tongue
  • High-density foam interior support & casing
  • Recessed spring action Handles per Side
  • Heavy and powerful steel ball corners
  • Dual anchor rivets
  • Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood
  • Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked
  • Comes with 2 Heavy DutyåÊ2" low profile Durable Rubber Caster Wheels for Mobility
  • ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty

åÊ

Note:åÊ All casesåÊfrom ProX are designed to protect your equipmentåÊfrom damage from normal use and handling.


Interior Dimensions
58.00"L x 3.00"W x 34.00"H

Dimensions
61.00"L x 6.50"W x 36.00"H
Weight: 72.00 lbs

Shipping Dimensions
63.00"L x 9.00"D x 37.50"H
Shipping Weight: 86.00 lbs

åÊ

Note - Available for In-store pickup only. It may cost extra shipping charges in case if it is required to be shipped.

You recently viewed

Clear recently viewed