Shure PGA27 Large-Diaphragm Side-Address Condenser Microphone
The PGA27 Large-Diaphragm Side-Address Condenser Microphone from Shure is tuned for capturing a variety of sources including vocals, acoustic instruments, and amplified sources. It features a high-pass filter to help eliminate unwanted low-frequency rumble and a -15 dB pad that allows you to place it in front of louder sources. A shockmount, stand adapter, and padded zipper bag are included.
- Large-diaphragm capsule provides wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- High-pass filter for additional control of unwanted low-end signal
- -15 dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL handling