Reloop RP-7000 MK2 Direct Drive Turntable - Black
Ready for Battle
Designed to endure harsh treatment on a nightly basis, the Reloop RP-7000 MK2 turntable meets the demands of the modern professional DJ. The extra-heavy body design delivers excellent isolation in the booth, preventing excessive bass from rattling your turntable. The die-cast aluminum platter further enhances its resistance to unwanted vibrations and resonance. The RP-7000 MK2's torque is adjustable so you can dial in its response to your preference, and its quart-driven motor with digital pitch correction prevents wow and flutter to an astonishing degree. In short, the Reloop RP-7000 MK2 is a battle-ready turntable you'll be able to rely on for years.
Built-in phono preamp for simplified connectivity
The Reloop RP-7000 MK2 turntable features a switchable integrated phono preamp. which allows you to use its RCA connections for either phono- or line-level output. This eliminates the need for a ground terminal, although an optional ground terminal is available separately for additional protection and peace of mind. And while we're talking about connectivity, the RP-7000 MK2 has a recessed rear connection panel, allowing you to easily mount it in a flight case.
Precision tone arm with premium tone arm base
The balanced S-shaped tone arm on the RP-7000 MK2 features hydraulic lift and an anti-skating mechanism for precision performance in any application. Reloop went back to the drawing board to design the tone arm base, delivering improved stability as well as adjustable height and vertical tracking angle. The RP-7000 MK2's tone arm comes with a universal connection for pick-up cartridge systems.
As much or as little pitch control as you desire
Equipped with a high-resolution pitch section and digital fader control, the RP-7000 MK2 offers comprehensive pitch control. The default range of the fader is ±8%. With the press of a button, you can extend the range to ±16%, or even up to ±50%. And if you don't want variable pitch at all, engage the quartz lock for rock-solid pitch accuracy that does not respond to the pitch fader.
Reloop RP-7000 MK2 DJ Turntable Features:
- Quartz-driven, direct-drive DJ turntable
- Adjustable torque and start/stop time to suit your preferences
- Built-in phono preamp, no grounding terminal required
- Gold-plated RCA connections for phono/line-level output
- Rugged metal housing and die-cast aluminum platter resist unwanted vibrations and resonances
- Vibration-dampening rubber feet for further sonic isolation in bass-heavy environments
- Low-resonance S-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up cartridge systems
- Quartz-driven motor provides extreme stability, with virtually no wow or flutter
- Digital pitch fader with selectable pitch range (0%, ±8%, ±16%, or ±50%)